Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

Capstone Discussion Question · Do you think it

Capstone Discussion Question

· Do you think it is necessary for a person in your field of study to learn psychology and neuroscience? Explain your answer.

Can you help me with this? You helped me with the outline of questions for this last week. *I can give a $20 bonus*

2. Final Project: Interview Profile

· Resource: pp. 213–219 in Ch. 5; pp. 225–238 in Ch. 6; pp. 330–339 in Ch. 9; pp. 441–446 in Ch. 11; and pp. 571–580 in Ch. 15 of Psychology: An Introduction; Appendix A

· Interview a person you feel comfortable asking about their personality and attitudes.

· Submit your Interview Profile. You must choose a person who is close to your own age, and interview that person to learn more about them. In addition to the interview, compare and contrast the responses from your interview with your own responses to the same question. You must report your findings in an informative 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, and include the following elements:

o Does the interviewee remember information more accurately if he or she observes the behavior being performed or does he or she prefer to read how the behavior is performed?

o Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at home where there are background noises and some distractions?

o Has the person you are interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test? Report the results.

o Does the interviewee think these results are accurate? Why or why not?

o Which experiences does this person think contributed most in the development of his or her personality?

o Does this person feel that he or she is self-monitoring in regards XXXXX XXXXX or her attitudes? How or how not?

o What does the interviewee feel was the strongest influence on his or her attitudes?

o What role does your interviewee think a person’s race, gender, or ethnicity play when forming that person’s personality and attitudes?

o Does this person feel he or she is better at tasks when intrinsically motivated or extrinsically motivated?

· Format your paper according to APA standards.

Brittany :

Hi Mia, I will get started on this!

Great! Thanks

Brittany :

Hi Mia, Can you let me know what you field of study is?

This is week 9 in my BEH/225 class. Thanks

Brittany :

Hi Mia, I need to know the degree you are working towards to answer the says how psychology and neuroscience relate to your field of study. Are you going to school for business, accounting, healthcare?

Brittany :

I just looked at your past questions and it appears as though you are going to school for accounting. I will start writing something up in a bit for accounting if I dont hear from you soon.

That will work. I am going for healthcare, but I am taking a healthcare finance class too. Thanks again!

Brittany :

Okay, I will write it for a healthcare class....thanks!!! I probably got the healthcare finance mixed up with accounting :)

Brittany :

HI Mia, Here is the capstone: Please click here I will get started on the final and have it for you shortly.

Great Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just making sure I was supposed to press accept right?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not need the big paper until Monday. Is that okay?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you still working on this?
Hi Mia, I am working on this one. I will have it ready at the latest by tomorrow :) Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay Great! Thanks so much!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Tuesday is fine for this. Will I need to re-word it?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just checking in with this. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am getting really worried about this paper :( Please let me know if you are not going to be able to help. It is getting very close to the due date. Thanks for all your help!
Hi Mia,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. The website started this new feature that requires me to reply to some questions before others so I have been locked out of here till I could get through all of those other ones. I will post your answer shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay, Thank You!
Hi Mia,

I am formatting the paper into APA. I have a lot of places that just say (name) or (he/she) because I was not sure of the person you put down that you were interviewing. Would you like to provide me with the name and gender so I can fill in these areas or would you like to do that yourself?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The name is XXXXX XXXXX female, but if it is easier on you I can do it. Thanks again for your help on this. I am in the middle of a move and totally stressed! Thanks!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you!! Just want to be sure..should I re-word this or is it an original?