FiveStarLaw
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
9968427

Most mammals possess a __________. main olfactory system hypothalamus accessory

Customer Question

Most mammals possess a __________.
main olfactory system
hypothalamus
accessory olfactory bulb
Most mammals possess all of the above.
vomeronasal organ

In the accessory olfactory system there is the accessory olfactory bulb, neurons, and the hypothalamus. What is missing?
Vomeronasal organ
Chloroplasts
Viral nasal organ
Hippocampus

Which of the following lists the process of detection/response to pheromone molecules in the right order?
1. vomeronasal organ, 2. neurons, 3. accessory olfactory bulb, 4. hypothalamus
1. hypothalamus, 2. accessory olfactory bulb, 3. neurons, 4. vomeronasal organ
1. neurons, 2. accessory olfactory bulb, 3. hypothalamus, 4. vomeronasal organ
1. accessory olfactory bulb, 2. neurons, 3. vomeronasal organ, 4. hypothalamus
Category: Homework
Expert:  FiveStarLaw replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
FiveStarLaw, Lawyer
Experience: Lawyer, Accountant and Researcher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Another tutor answered to these questions earlier than you, so I had to accept his answer. Anyway, I have more questions soon. Be ready plz.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh! I mistook. Another tutor answered to different questions I asked. So I was wrong. Sorry. I accepted your good answers.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have an biology exam. It is online . My exam opens at 12/12/2011, and It ends at 12/14/11. I have plan to take the exam in 12/14/2011 at 1.30 am. It is 1.30 am for me, but I do not what the time will be for you. I am in San Diego. It is 7.50 pm now. We need to know time difference for this too. If you are available, I will messege you 10 multiple choice questions at 1.30 in my time. I expect to get the answers no later than next 70 minutes. Is that Ok for you? If that is fine with you, please tell me what is the time in your area. Iwe need to know the time difference between San Diego and the place you are currently living. I believe everything will be fine. Please ask me any question that you have about this.

Thank You
I am on the east coast so it would be 4:30am for me. I would not be able to answer coherently at that time of night! I thank you for the opportunity but will need to pass on this one. I wish you well
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am living in San Diego. It is 4.55 now. Can you help me with what I said in next 26 hours? It is 26 hrs from the time I sent u this message. In my time, It would be 8.0 pm in Tuesday. I do not know what time would It be for you. Does This work with your schedule? Hope It does. (remember that if that time works well for you, I will give you 10 biology multiple choice questions for one hour and fifteen minutes. After that, I need to get the answers by your message. Look forward to here from you very soon
Biology is not my strongest area so I am going to pass.Thank you very much