Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

In recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing "Colony

In recent years, honeybee colonies have been experiencing "Colony Collapse Disorder" (CCD). Given the key role of honeybees in pollinating our agricultural crops, it has become a serious issue. Many causes for the collapse of honeybee colonies are currently being investigated. The potential causes include viruses, parasites, urban sprawl, pesticides, and other environmental pollutants. Examine the phenomenon of CCD from a toxicological standpoint by researching three groups of chemicals that are being investigated as potential contributors to CCD: Antibiotics, miticides, and neonicotinoid pesticides.
The assigned Case Study for this course deals with the phenomena of "Colony Collapse Disorder" in honeybee populations, and should include the following components: A brief introduction of the phenomenon. Background information on the groups of chemicals pertinent to the Case Study.
Analysis of the key potential causes of the phenomena. Summary of the article's conclusions and your own opinions on the potential causes for the phenomena. Write a 4-5 page analysis (double spaced, 12 pt. Type APA format) of the potential causes listed above, and then discuss your opinion regarding which, if any, is the most likely cause. If you do not believe any of these chemicals are contributing to CCD, provide a brief discussion about what you believe to be the cause. Information resources can be gathered from the journals and articles
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 3 years ago.

I got it, and will have it posted for you on the 10th or 11thSmile

have a good evening

Lisa

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
great thanks

you are welcome(I know it says info. request, but ignore that, there is no other way for experts to respond)

Have a great weekend

Lisa

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok
Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok

Have a wonderful weekend ,(p.s. no info. is needed, no need to respond)

I am very very sorry, but I will not be able to do this assignment for you. Unavoidable family issue. I do not want to take a chance that I will not be able to complete. I will opt out and I will immediately repost for you so that another expert may assist you.

Lisa

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You do know its not required until next sunday, just asking if its an issue

Actually, I was planning on having it done for you this weekend, I thought it was due the 11th. Yes, that does make a difference. I have so many finals to grade and lucklily, have been requested by many customers, I knew I couldn't get this done for this weekend.

Two questions, please tell me the due date and what is due in addition to the 4-5 pages?

Thank you kindly

Lisa

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It's actualy due the 13th of December, just the 4 to 5 page APA report. I provided all the info needed in the question

O.k. If you still want, I can have it to you on Monday evening.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
This coming Monday will be fine, Thanks
Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just looked at my question and it shows it has been relisted, do you still plan on completing this question by Monday? please let me know asap.

Thanks

I have absolutely no idea why or how this was relisted. I have part of it done and will have it posted for you tomorrow evening.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Great!!!!!!! thankyou.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The word link will not open, If you want you can send it to XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

Darn it, I don't know what is going on. I just had another customer say that the site was giving him problems cuting and pasting. The web site won't allow us to exchange e-mails, when you sent your e-mail address it deleted and all I received was xxxxx@xxxxx. It is very frustrating. I will try one more time. I don't want to get in trouble, but I don't know what to do. As long as the site gets paid I will cross my fingers.

send me your e-mail in two messages, the first half before @ and then everything after @

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer/p>

The 0 above

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
@yahoo.com
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The number 0
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer @yahoo.com