Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.

Can you please reword this response so I can avoid plagarism. There

Can you please reword this response so I can avoid plagarism.

There are many important improvements in the structures governance due to SOX act while establishing and development. The three important aspects of the governance would be to clarify the role, responsibilities, and competence. By clarifying the role of each individual in the company making sure that everyone is knows their role. The next step would be to ensure that everyone is help accountable, which means that they know their responsibilities. Finally would be competence making sure that the employees are able to handle situations that comes up. With SOX act is holding the companies and employees responsible so that no unethical practices take place.

The original question is: What are the three most important improvements in the governance structure that could result from SOX?

I need the response by 3PM EST today.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ray Atkinson replied 4 years ago.

Ray Atkinson :

I will get on it right away. I will do it as a word file and upload it for you to download.

Ray Atkinson :

Personally, I find that the SOX act is a joke. Companies either list on the London Exchange and therefore do not need to comply with the law, or find other ways around fraud, like what Groupon pulled last month with ignoring most of their expenses on their income report to make their botXXXXX XXXXXne look better.