Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

I would need this by Dec 3. The Quiet Revolution How has China

I would need this by Dec 3. The Quiet Revolution
How has China built up a huge industrial infrastructure that produces wealth for the country but also creates the vast gap in incomes that the communists were going to abolish? Does it seem likely that, as China grows more prosperous, there will be greater demands for respect of civil rights and political freedoms? Will the power monopoly of the Communist party eventually erode?

at least 250 words in length. Support claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references in apa format.

Alex :

Hi, I can get to this tomorrow night 12/1 late. Just respond that you still need it and I will put it on my list. Thanks!

Yes I still need it.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.