Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD
29802289

could you help me out on this one? I would need it by tomorrow

could you help me out on this one? I would need it by tomorrow at 7pm central time. Political Quarrels
Describe one of the quarrels faced by the Britons or the French. Analyze the role of that country’s history, geography, political institutions, and its culture in relation to the quarrel.

at least 250 words in length. Support claims with examples from scholarly resources, and properly cite any references in apa format
Category: Homework
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I can absolutely help. I'll make sure to have it to you by early tomorrow afternoon.
Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
Here are my thoughts on this: (link)

Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The link brings me to the Encyclopedia Britannica page about the Thirty Years War. That can't be right.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Expert:  Eric M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I ended up doing a political quarrel regarding Britain. But I really like what you wrote. Very interesting.