Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 4 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Coda, I can supply you with that model paper. Can you possibly send over the link to the question where I supplied it or provide the class and name of the assignment so I can be sure to find the right one. Thank you!

Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts both domestic and global marketing.

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you identify the environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions. Address the following as they relate to the organization’s marketing decisions:

• Analyze the influence of global economic interdependence and the effect of trade practices and agreements.

• Examine the importance of demographics and physical infrastructure.

• Analyze the influence of cultural differences.

• Examine the importance of social responsibility and ethics versus legal obligations.

• Analyze the effect of political systems and the influence of international relations.

• Analyze the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as well as the influence of local, national, and international legislation.

• Explain the effect of technology.

Brittany :

I know this one :) Here it is....Please click here Thank you!