Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Final Project Overview For the final project, you will evaluate

Final Project Overview

For the final project, you will evaluate the financial health of a company. Write a 750- to 1,000-word paper in APA format and create a PowerPoint® presentation that summarizes your evaluation. Prior to writing the paper, you will need to research your chosen company and conduct an industry comparison to determine how your company’s financial performance compares with others in its industry.

As you conduct your research, consider the following factors as a guideline for determining the financial health of your company:

· Financial data from the company’s annual report or 10-K report

· Current and future financial performance of the company

· Success of the company’s operations

· Policies and strategies of management

· Performance of the economy

· How the company is doing in comparison with its competitors in the same industry

The following information must be included in your paper:

· A summary of your company’s current financial performance

· The importance of industry comparisons and trend analysis

· An assessment of your company’s financial performance compared with others in its industry

Use APA formatting guidelines, and submit your paper as a Microsoft® Word attachment. Be sure to cite your sources and include Web site URLs where appropriate.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 3 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Alexa, I have a model paper/presentation for Starbucks from their most recent 2011 10-K report that closed the 2011 fiscal year in October. I can provide you with the model if you would like.

Customer:

That would be splendid. Thank you so much.

Customer:

Should I just click accept or how does this work?

Brittany :

Hi Alexa, Here is the model paper...Please click here and the model presentation...Please click here

Brittany :

Now that you have the assignments you can download them and click accept. Thank you for using Justanswer and if you need any further assistance please feel free to request me by putting "For Brittany" at the beginning of your question. Thank you and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business