Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Experience:  3,000+ satisfied customers, all topics, A+ work
8227740

discussion question 1: View the Vacuum Sales digital story:

discussion question 1:
View the Vacuum Sales digital story: http://www.mediafire.com/?erej797qjjw2w87

Post your 150 to 300 word response to the following: Of the two arguments provided in the digital story, which is valid and which is sound? When you are building an argument for an issue that is significant to you, do you think it is more important to be valid or sound? Explain your answer.

discussion question 2:

Resource: Ch. 7 (pp. 219–226) of Critical Thinking
http://www.mediafire.com/?5uaumflu1tvxyvx

· Imagine your child is trying to prove that she did not steal chocolate chip cookies from the cookie jar, so she makes this argument: “There are no chocolate stains on my hands, so I couldn’t have stolen the cookies.”

· Post your response 150 to 300 word response to the following: Does this example require deductive or inductive logic? What are the premises? Are the premises stated or unstated? What is the argument’s conclusion? In your opinion, is this a convincing argument? Why or why not?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer again. Please let me know if you still need these two answers and I can post them shortly.

If they are needed, please note that since they are two different, unrelated questions, I would appreciate if you would click accept for each answer.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes I do, thanks so much. Can you provide original answers as well?
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
Hello! All my work is completely original, though of course I advise that you only use it as a guide or to paraphrase. Here is the first answer, so you can see what you think. If helpful, please click accept. I can post the other shortly.

Answer Link
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I guess my question is more has this answer been used before? Thanks.
Expert:  Seanna replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.