asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

For: asciandwildlife

For: asciandwildlife

Please read the beginning paragraph as this was changed to an online project :)
Okay, when is this due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ASAP :) I have to have it within a few days for sure :) If you can do it tonight, I'll give you a good bonus!
I can complete this tonight, but in general, before bonus, I do feel this assignment is undervalued because of the length. Please keep that in mind upon accepting and giving bonus :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Okay :)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for the answer. There are 4 additional questions at the bottom that I need answered with it, and also there are supposed to be some pictures attached that I need to submitt. THis was supposed to be done in person, but I was sick, so she gave me the option of doing it online, as said in the paragraph beginning the paper. Thanks!
My apologies, I'll revise this now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The questions do not have to be answered as they are part of the "visit" since I did not do that, I must provide pictures of each of the species which can be attached inside the document by copy/paste and then also an extra paragraph on each one titled EXTRA INFO: since I did it online. This is what she was requesting which I pasted at the beginning of the assignment on the paper. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Also, I am posting another lab I would appreciate if you would help me with :) I have completed the PART ONE on the original, so please do not do that part. I need part 2,3,4 done :) I will give a good bonus! Thanks
I went ahead and also answered the visit questions to help you :) Here is your new answer. Please click the accept button on the previous answer post :)