F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

1. Let a project costing $250,000.00 generate level cash flows

Customer Question

1. Let a project costing $250,000.00 generate level cash flows of $40,000.00 at the end of each year for 10 years, if the scrap value of the project is 80,000.00 calculated the IRR.
2. Consider a project with initial investment of 2,000 that generated a net income of $350 per year over life of ten years. Obtain the average accounting return on average investment.
3. Suppose the net income in the respective years is 600,820,900, and 980, and the initial investment is $10,000, compute the annual accounting return on investment.
4. Efeyeyou Corp. is considering a project that will require an initial investment of $ 130,000, and will return level cash flows of $14,000 for 30 years. Compute the NPV assuming K=1.
5. Consider a project with the following cash flow -100,230 and -134 at time 0, 1 and 2, respectively. Obtain the PI (Profitability index) of the project if the cost of capital is 10%.
6. Consider a project with an initial outlay of $1,000 and yearly cash flows as follows: -200,-100,300,300,300,100,100,200,700,400, and 100 calculate the classical payback period assuming 10% cost of funds.

7. Consider a project with the following cash flows -100,230 and -134 at time 0,1 and 2, respectively. Obtain the IRR(S) of the project.

8. Efeyeyou Corp. is considering a project that will require an initial investment of $ 140,000, and will return level cash flows of $14,000 for 30 years. Then the project would be liquidated for 10,000. Compute the NPV assuming K=1.
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
8 technical question, the fair price should be $60
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not see the answer are you asking to paid $60 dollars per the answer is ok.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
I am asking $60 for all answers, thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok

Send me the answers

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
What is your deadline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Today 11:45 PM
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience: Experience with chartered accountancy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would accept you answer, therefore I should need it today before 11:55 PM now is 12:00 AM. It is late for my submition since my hw expiration time was 11:55. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX or I loose, Please accept my payment of $30.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
You can pay whatever you think is fair enough. take care.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Help me with this HW due Nov 29, 2011

PROBLEM # XXXXX:

You have just turned 26, and you intend to start saving for your retirement. You plan to retire in

43 years when you turn 68. During your retirement you would like to have an annual income of

$120,000 per year for the next 27 years (until age 95).

Calculate how much you would have to save between now and age 68 in order to finance your

retirement income.

Make the following assumptions:

• All savings draw compounded interest of 10 percent per year.
  • You make the first payment today and the last payment on the day of your turn 68 (43 annual end of the year payments).
  • You make the first withdrawal when you turn 68 and the last withdrawal when you turn 95 (27annual withdrawals).

PROBLEM # XXXXX:

You are offered an asset that costs $3000 and has cash flows of $500 every six month (end of

period) of the next 10 years.

a. If your cost of capital is 8.2 percent, should you purchase it?

b. What is the IRR of the asset?

c. What is the NPV of the asset?

(Setup cash flows in Excel spreadsheets and use following Excel Financial functions, IRR and

NPV to derive your answers.)

PROBLEM # XXXXX:

You just took a $20,000, eight-year loan. Payments at the end of each year are flat (equal in every year) at an interest rate of 8 percent. Calculate the appropriate loan table, showing the breakdown in each year between principal and interest.

PROBLEM # XXXXX:

Use Excel, construct an amortization table for the following mortgage. In the amortization table, provide all the information listed below. (Assuming interest is compounded monthly and payments are due at the end of the month).

For a 15-year variable-rate-level-payment mortgage (VRM) of $350,000 with the followingmortgage rates:

Years 1-2: 5.75%, Years 3-4: 6.25%, Years 5-6: 7.75%, Years 7-15: 9.25%

Compute and illustrate the following in an amortization table:

• Monthly Payment of the mortgage.
  • Mortgage Balance Remaining at the end of each month (Total 180 months)
  • Principal Repayment for each month.
  • Interest Expenses for each month, each year, and the life of the loan.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
Okay I will try to give by your deadline, take care.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.

These are too many and technical, the fair price is $80
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok

I accept the price.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
By what time do you need the answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Today at 11:45 PM

Expert:  F. Naz replied 3 years ago.
Sorry I will not be able to provide the answer with such a short time notice, take care.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.