After your reply, I reviewed the answers and I believe there are better matches for some of the fallacies. The problem with this quiz is that there doesn't seem to be obvious, clear examples for some of the fallacy types. However, given the choices that you have, I believe the following would be the best possible answers.
7. I don't care if she is the top psychiatrist in the state! Her theory on sibling rivalry is extreme. How can we believe anything she says if she subscribes to theories of that nature?
15. Sure, I've heard that it's better to not eat cheeseburgers every day,
but it's extra protein and protein is good for you
"Argument" from popularity
12. From a conspiracy theorist: "Come on, everyone knows that the government has lied to us in the past. This case isn't any different."
9. My friend, who goes to college in another state, said girls from that sorority are mean. That girl we just met, Tracy, is from the same sorority, so I don't trust her.
"Argument" from outrage
11. From one mom to another: "I can't believe Shelia lets her kids watch that garbage! I always knew she wasn't very strict. Now our kids will be over there watching that junk, too!"
8. From one politician about another: "He's a two-faced, liberal, anti-family, anti-values idealist!
13. If it weren't for the president's environmental policy, we wouldn't be dealing with these environmental catastrophes.
10. From a teenager confronted by his parent about breaking curfew: "Why do we have to keep harping on this curfew thing? Let's talk about that A grade I'm getting in algebra."
14. It's disgraceful that a member of the Elks Lodge would go out to fast food restaurants every night. The Elks believe in family values, including home-cooked meals.
2. On a radio ad: "Have you been fatigued, irritable, moody? If these symptoms are ignored, you might become depressed or even suicidal! Ward off the blues by taking a pill proven to cheer you up. Millions of people have, and they're glad they did!"
Poisoning the well
4. You're going out with Carron? Well, she's a nice person, but I hear her last relationship was a wreck! I'd be careful if I were you.
1. It takes someone with a really big heart to give to our charity, and you seem like someone who cares more than most.
6. Stomachache or not, how could you not eat your dinner after I spent all that time making it!
5. About an already-attractive home interior: "I don't know why we started this home renovation if we're only doing two of the rooms. Either way, it won't look right unless we redo the entire house."
Inconsistency ad hominem
3. From a study group member: "I just don't get it. One minute she says she's coming, and then the next, she calls to cancel. I wonder if we can trust that the articles she submitted are what we need!"
Hope this helps!