Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (XMGT/216)

This is due Sunday, December 4th. Choose one of the following topics with which you have had experience: o Hiring o Performance evaluations o Discipline o Termination o Diversity o Harassment o Manager as a role model · Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the following points: o Describe the moral and ethical issues faced by managers dealing with your selected topic. Include how the issue affects other individuals. o Explain how the relationship between social issues and ethically responsible management practices apply to your topic. o Provide a workplace example of an ethical dilemma involving your topic. Did any laws govern the manager’s actions? · Format your paper according to APA guidelines.

Brittany :

Just to check....this is the class that follows the different APA format right?

Customer:

Yes, just follow the sample i sent you for this class

Brittany :

Okay, I got it! I am finishing up on this one right now...maybe 15-20 more minutes

Customer:

Thanks

Customer:

do you want me to start posting the stuff for next week since there will be 4 discussion questions and 2 checkpoints due?

Customer:

I found out some information regarding the up coming winter break for my course work and i'm waiting to get confirmation from the instructors about the dates and stuff so as soon as I get that info I will let you know

Brittany :

Thanks Sneakers. I forgot to post the assignment when I finished it this morning. Please click here You can post when you get a chance and let me know about the dates. We can always get a head start on the assignments during break if that is something you are interested in.

Customer:

I just want to make sure I don't bother you when your kids are on break as well though, my break is supposed to be Dec 19 to Jan 1.

Customer:

Also if it makes it easier for you, you can use the MGT apa style for both classes if you want just remember that for the BIS class, if you could add some charts or table to something to back up the figures. does this make sense?

Brittany :

Kids are cut short for holiday time this year...only the 23rd till the 2nd....It should not be too bad. Kids get good before Christmas...gotta get on Santas good list!!! I will use the apa for both and add charts to the BIS for you...makes perfect sense!

Customer:

Thanks so much. Did you see my message about the BIS checkpoint I left for you

Brittany :

Yes, I got it

Customer:

Cool did I make sense when I left the message?

Brittany :

yes

Customer:

should I post part 2 and 3 at the same time for that Club IT thing so you can work on them together?

Brittany :

sure, that will be okay. I can plan from one to the other

Customer:

yeah, it sounds like part 3 is more based off of part 2 but i think you might need to reference part 1 a little bit as well. I will post those next week sometime so you have time to work on both of those

Customer:

I tried to download the file but mediafire won't let me