Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business

For Brittany (XBIS/219)

This is due Sunday, December 4th. Read Appendix C with background information on Club IT. Visit the Club IT website, http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470169001,descCd-relatedWebsites.html?filter=TEXTBOOK for additional information about the business. Click on Student Companion Site for the course text. Click on Club IT under the Browse by Resource tab on the left. Click on Club IT. Click on the links on the left to access different information about Club IT. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper addressing the mission and clientele of Club IT. Include functional areas and how they use information resources including intranet (for example, the password XXXXX log-in is clubit), to accomplish their mission and serve their clients. Identify their use of organizational information systems, such as enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management, to accomplish their mission and serve their clients. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Here is appendix C; http://wikisend.com/download/262312/xbis219_appendix_c.doc
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will get started on this one.

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX be 2 for BIS and 2 for MGT

Customer:

I see that you accepted 2 of the questions I posted but no reply on the other 2 yet

Customer:

are you going to work on this one?

Customer:

what i meant to say was, are you going to be able to work on the others that i posted for you?

Customer:

I received the answer for one of the 4 I posted for you, Thank you very much. When will the other 3 be done

Customer:

Is there a way you could include a chart, diagram or table to support some of the figures? The instructor has suggested this for my remaining papers. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will add the table in for whatever calculations or add in some figures...something :) I am going to finish my assignments for today really quick and I will begin on the other 3 you have posted

Customer:

thank you so much, I know at times I can be such a pest. I am so sorry. would you like me to remind you when you need to add a chart or something to a paper?

Brittany :

That would be very helpful. These two instructors of yours have a lot of requirements...my BIS instructor was like that as well but he was a great instructor. If either one posts something additional they would like to see included in the paper just let me know so I can make sure to include it

Customer:

Thank you so much, with this one you only have 2 more to accept. will they be ready soon?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I just finished the other MGT one. I will start on the checkpoint for BIS and then this one.

Customer:

You might want to keep a copy of this particular one because I think this has something to do with our final project for the class

Customer:

I just checked the syllabus and at week 6 there is a part 2 to this and part 3 is the final project and all 3 of these assignments kind of deals with each other. Does this make sense

Customer:

I was wondering if it would help if I posted all the stuff you need to complete the final project for both classes? Or is it to early for that? Because for the MGT class a Powerpoint Presentation needs to be made but a couple of assignments need to be completed in order to work on the powerpoint. For the BIS class the final project refers to an assignment from week 6 that has yet to be completed. I just wanted to get your input on this (I know this is a lot of information but with winter break coming up, I'm not sure what the deal will be, and with the mix up during thanksgiving i don't want that to happen again) If I'm being a pain in the butt, please let me know.

Customer:

I know at times I can be a little impatient and I am totally sorry for that. It's just that these last 2 classes are really weird and I'm kinda stressing out cause these are the last 2 classes and then I get my AA so sorry again

Customer:

Now you only have this assignment and the other BIS assignment

Customer:

can you still access the other BIS post I did?

Customer:

when will the other BIS question be ready? it is due this Friday and this one is due Sunday. you haven't accepted the other one yet and I don't want it to close before you have a chance to accept it

Customer:

when do u think this one will be ready (also just so u know my name is Pauline)

Customer:

I was just checking to see if this one and the other BIS assignment will be ready soon. This one is due Sunday Dec 4th and the other is due today, Friday Dec 2nd.

Customer:

Hello?? I was hoping this assignment and the other BIS assignment would be done today like you had indicated

Customer:

Sorry for being such a pest but this is due in 2 days and I was wondering if you were going to have an answer for me?

Customer:

just wanted to let you know that I will start posting more assignments for the BIS class with their due dates. As for the MGT class I might have to wait until each week that they are due because sometimes he makes little changes

Customer:

I was just wondering if this will be ready tomorrow like you said?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I am almost done!

Customer:

Alright, thank you. I'll be waiting. Also, I will start posting some assignments for next week.

Customer:

just so you know, I posted 3 things for the MGT class and later today I will post 3 things for the BIS class

Customer:

I was wondering if you were finished with this yet?

Customer:

hello??

Customer:

will this be done soon?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here

Customer:

thank you. I have started posting things for next week, please let me know if there will be any problems.

Customer:

i have posted 6 items for this week and 2 of them are due tomorrow. I hope you will be able to work with me to give me the answers. Please let me know if the work I am posting is too much

Customer:

I was just wondering if you are going to accept the 6 questions I posted for you? 2 of them are due tonight

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Sorry for not getting to those open questions sooner. I got married yesterday so I wasnt online. I am going to get started on the two for tonight right now

Customer:

Congratulations on your marriage!!! Thank you so much for all the hard work you do. I will look for the 2 that are due tonight. There are 6 total that i posted for you.

Customer:

i was wondering when are you going to accept those open questions? And when are the 2 questions that are due tonite going to be ready?

Brittany :

Thank you Sneakers...I am working my way into the other open questions but as of right now the website implemented new changes that make me answer all my other open questions before I can start new ones so I am trying to clear those off first. I don't have to answer them but just comment on them so it shouldnt be too long and I will post the answers.

Customer:

thanks

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business