BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Unit 1 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 1–2 pages Details:

Unit 1 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 1–2 pages
Details: According to sociologist, C. Wright Mills, people often believe that their private lives can only be explained in terms of their personal successes and failures. They fail to see the links between their own individual lives and the society around them. The process of interpreting your individual life in the context of your community or the society in which you live is called sociological imagination.

1.Choose ONE of the following issues:
◦Being unemployed and the impact of unemployment as a broad issue
◦Being an alcoholic or drug addict and the broader impact of alcoholism/drug addiction on society
◦Being an unmarried pregnant teenager and the impact that unmarried teen pregnancy has on society
◦Being a homeless person and the broader issue of poverty in society
2.Use your sociological imagination to discuss the connection between individual experiences and the social impact of the issue you chose.
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Thanks. I will get to this later this evening after work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

k

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what time do you know.THANKS

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Starting work on this now! :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

k

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your assignment does not meet any of the requriements. Suzanne

She gave me a F

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
What can I do to help? I am confused that it doesn't meet ANY of the requirements! Let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This one similarty score was 100%

I gave the wrong homework assignment every thing is all right but my similarty

score is 100% can you help me.THANKS

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
How can that be?? I wrote that completely on the fly! Please explain, and thanks!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That what it says.THANKS

I do not know whats going on

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sometime I do not understand these instructor know day

everyone is different.THANKS

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Just keeping open...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When your paper was submitted to the "Originality Verification" link, it showed a Similarity Score of 69%. Similarity Scores should be less than 30%. This means that much of your information has not been re-written in your own words and/or it represents work handed in from an earlier class if you are re-taking this class. If your similarity score is too high, your work may be turned in to the Dean for review. To do your very best, please review the AIU announcements posted in the Virtual Campus related to Originality Verification, APA standards, and Academic Honesty and Integrity. Then take the action required in each announcement. If you do this for each assignment, you'll do great in this class. Also, please contact your Academic Advisor and request information about the APA Tutoring Sessions which will help you review how to write the best papers. A grade of "0" is a flag or a place mark for this assignment. This indicates to me that you are working on a re-write of this assignment. Please let me know if you wish to resubmit without penalty.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When your paper was submitted to the "Originality Verification" link, it showed a Similarity Score of 69%. Similarity Scores should be less than 30%. This means that much of your information has not been re-written in your own words and/or it represents work handed in from an earlier class if you are re-taking this class. If your similarity score is too high, your work may be turned in to the Dean for review. To do your very best, please review the AIU announcements posted in the Virtual Campus related to Originality Verification, APA standards, and Academic Honesty and Integrity. Then take the action required in each announcement. If you do this for each assignment, you'll do great in this class. Also, please contact your Academic Advisor and request information about the APA Tutoring Sessions which will help you review how to write the best papers. A grade of "0" is a flag or a place mark for this assignment. This indicates to me that you are working on a re-write of this assignment. Please let me know if you wish to resubmit without penalty. This is what my Instructor sent me. What do you think about this
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Monica I noted that you did a nice job with your primary post this week... however I am also looking for active interaction with your peers in the DB each week... Please note that I like to see 3-5 posts in the DB each week. I also noted that you did not provide your first post in the DB before the Wednesday night deadline. Grading Rubric: Content (20/25): Discuss individual social status and impact on life chances Content (15/20): Discuss life chances and impact on life goals Responses (10/20): Reply to at least 2 other posts on the discussion board Grammar (5/5): subject-verb agreement; spelling; word selection; sentence structure Length (5/5): 2-3 paragraphs in length -10% for not posting before the Wednesday midnight deadline.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
I am confused. What do you need? I can't rewrite the paper, because I didn't take it from anywhere.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is what my instructor is saying I don't know why he is saying that I

just sent you what he sent me.THANKS

Similarity Scores should be less than 30%. Ok so I can pass this class

my grade for week 1 is F IP D DB I have to talk to 3 of my peers in

stead of 1 OKAY. Let me know what you think about this.

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Whatever you need, please just let me know as soon as you can.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

k glade you understand.THANKS

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Ok.