Patricia, Graduate Student
Experience:  expert in writing, homework assistance

How can health care providers work together within the continuum

How can health care providers work together within the continuum of care? Provide an example to illustrate your point.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Patricia replied 4 years ago.

Patricia :

Healthcare personnel can work together in a number of ways. Some ways these professionals can work well together is through effective communication. I think lack of communication can result in a disaster. This reminds me of a recent doctor visit my husband and I went on together. We were both seeing the doctor. After the doctor wrote orders, the nurse came in to give my husband a shot when I was the one that was supposed to be getting the shot. Because the nurse did not fully read the information the doctor wrote, it could have been a huge issue and lawsuit. I think that communication and at the same time, taking a breath and make sure you are reading all information carefully. My husband ended up questioning the shot and the doctor was very upset that something almost went wrong.

Expert:  Patricia replied 4 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.