BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

Develop a plan to integrate the local hospital with an outpatient

Develop a plan to integrate the local hospital with an outpatient service such as long-term care or home care, and include the following:

•Design a plan to fund this integration by answering these questions:
◦What are the potential capital sources for your local health care facility? Provide at least 2 Web links.
◦What are the internal and external resources in your organization?
◦**How would you prioritize expenditures for your organization?
•Describe a plan to integrate resources such as staff, patient care, financing, and information flow to allow the hospital to maximize the use of resources while reducing risks and improving quality of care (i.e., reducing patient stay by an average of 1–2 days or some other measurement)

Powerpoint presentation 9-12 slides
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It needs to be ready today
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It needs to be done today about 9 slides please

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
I don't think I can do it today for the amount you have quoted. I will opt out so another expert may help. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Could you just do this part only Describe a plan to integrate resources such as staff, patient care, financing, and information flow to allow the hospital to maximize the use of resources while reducing risks and improving quality of care (i.e., reducing patient stay by an average of 1-2 days or some other measurement)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Cause I did the other part
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Sure. I'm working on this now. Is this for slides? If yes, do they need speaker notes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes please thanks again
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and a bonus for super work is always warmly appreciated! Thanks! Smile Also, keep in mind that a deposit is good for Just Answer, but it does not pay me anything for my hard work. I am only paid if you ACCEPT. BMW
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Where is the answer
Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
The answer was in a link above. But I can also put it on mediafire here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?263caovxy5xsdy9

Thanks!
BMW MD, Professor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For some reason it wont allow me to see the answer i paid for

Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
I included a mediafire link in my last post; just cut and paste that in to your browser, and please let me know if it works.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
  • Describe some of the conflicts that exist between clinical staff and financial management in resource allocation.
  • Discuss the role that a health care organization's mission statement and values play in resource allocation.
  • Assess some of the challenges, complexities, and limitations involved in making resource allocation decisions in health care.
  • Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
    Please reply with the due date and length please. Thanks!
    Customer: replied 3 years ago.
    The due date is Monday and it needs to be 2-3 pages please!!! Thanks again.
    Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
    No problem! Thanks for the request!
    Customer: replied 3 years ago.
    Did you post the answer to the question I asked you last night because I paid already. Thanks!
    Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
    I may not have... I apologize! I think I thought this was an answer to a question I just posted. In any event, I will work on this now! Thanks!
    Customer: replied 3 years ago.
    ok no hard feelings
    Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
    THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
    You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
    If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
    BMW MD, Professor
    Customer: replied 3 years ago.
    No problem, I really like working with you. So is there a certain time that you normally log on so that I would know in the future.
    Customer: replied 3 years ago.
    Did you already receive your money for helping me just ensuring that you did. Again Thanks Again.
    Expert:  BMW MD replied 3 years ago.
    Thanks again for the feedback and bonus! I know I will be working most of the day for the next few days for Black Friday (e.g., 9-5 EST), so early evening is best for me... I did get paid, too. Thanks!!