Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

his is the the Question guy/man LOL

Chris M

this is the the Question guy/man LOL 4624 other name as you know

im looking for the person who helped me with a quiz last week was that you it was 1 hour limit and 20 quesitons
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, that was me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i need help this week again 1 hour limit 20 Questions

based on

Informative and Persuasive Speaking and the lecture notes below

A student was in his final year of undergraduate work. His major was in communications, and he was taking one of his last classes to complete his major course work. The final for this class was to prepare a 30-minute speech. The first 15 minutes was to present the material; the second 15 minutes was a question-and-answer session. Research was a vital part of this assignment. The students not only had to cite sources to support their propositions, they had to have evidence to support any answers given during the question-and-answer portion. Needless to say, there was a lot of research done in preparation for this assignment.

The instructor told the students that their topics were to be controversial, meaning they needed to have two, arguable sides. Most of the students chose topics such as whether or not the death penalty was a deterrent to crime, whether drugs should be legalized, and so on. This particular student obviously did not understand the meaning of "controversial." He also did not understand the purpose of the assignment. His choice and subsequent presentation proved to be a very uncomfortable situation for him and his audience.

The essence of his speech was the proposition that, in order to strengthen the family unit, it should be illegal for women who have children under the age of six to work outside of the home. He argued that the disintegration of the family unit, and the increase in juvenile delinquency, were direct results of working mothers. The only research he had to substantiate any part of his topic concerned the number of divorces and the statistics concerning juvenile delinquency. He had no research to illustrate the linkage between those statistics and mothers working outside the home, or proof that such a law could reverse juvenile delinquency rates or the divorce rate.

The student's audience was stunned that this quiet, well-mannered young man had made such a prejudiced assertion. As soon as he finished his presentation and the question-and-answer session began, hands shot up throughout the audience (male and female). The students knew that this man had a wife and a baby daughter, so the first question for him was, "Would you want this law enforced for your wife or daughter?" Looking down at the podium, he quietly said, "No."

This student made two critical errors. First, he did not make sure that he understood the assignment. He mistook the word "controversial" as something extreme, instead of an issue that had two arguable sides. He consequently looked for the most radical topic he could find. Secondly, he did not think about his purpose in regard to his audience.

Making sure that a presentation is organized is important, but it is equally important that the information serves the needs of the audience. In writing and speaking, a crucial area that the writer or speaker must consider is purpose.

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

I can help you with this. When do want to do quiz? Also, the image needs to be uploaded, if it is necessary for answering the questions.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
whens a good day/night
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Tomorrow at 6:00 PM EST would be good for me.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
should work i will see you then?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Okay, I'll be waiting at 6:00 est then.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
alive?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Yes sir, I'm ready.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k 1 hour see link

that first quiz got 85 good..ty lets do better

http://www.mediafire.com/?gwgzhoo6cclsrcg
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Answers are as follows:

1. knowledge, acceptance, and interest

2. Topical

3. Demonstration

4. Briefing

5. All of the above

6. have facts, figures, and other data.

7. Discuss most important, main points first and last.

8. "This suggests that . . . "

9. physiological
10. Make sure the presentation is interesting and captivating.

11. Refutation

12. Sales, proposals and motivational session (mistake on test, this correct choice not included; note refutation is includes as a choice by mistake)

13. Identifying needs helps the speaker understand what motivates a listener.

14. not always

15. the audience's perceptions.

16. Dynamism

17. Order effects

18. never

19. Entertainment.

20. What is meaningful to this group?

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
care to asnwer this too?

How would you define conflict of interest, and why should you pay attention to possible conflicts of interest when making a presentation to recommend a product to your employer?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Okay, I 'll post ans answer later this afternoon.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
remember to post answer with another accept button
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Have you received some answers with no way to 'accept'?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hmm im saying so you get credit for the one above , the one your going to answer
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

When making a sales presentation in your to employer recommending some product; one such always be mindful of any conflict of interest—a conflict between personal interests and professional interest that can undermine one's objectivity. For example, if one were to receive a kickback for his or her promotion of a particular product this would represent a conflict of interest. The employee might be well aware that product 'B' is a better choice, but, due to compromised partiality, the employee promotes product 'A'. Harboring a conflict of interest would be a violation of the organizational Code of Ethics. A successful sales promotion entails elements of sincerity and passion; it is a type of persuasive presentation. As such, a sales presentation recommending a product to one's company should be based on the merits of that product and be free of any impartiality. The long-term benefits of abiding to professional interests far outweighs those of putting self-interests first.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello 4624,

Sorry for the typo in the first sentence. Should read as follows: "When making a sales presentation to your employer recommending some product...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what do you think is the best way(s) to convey negative news? Give an example.

explain a paragraph or so
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Delivering bad news in the workplace is an unpleasant task, but necessary from time to time. Such news should be delivered in person unless there are some extenuating circumstances that prevent this. Whatever the bad news, it should be introduced directly and openly. The issue should be stated upfront and not sugarcoated, and then explained in a succinct manner (e.g., "The primary reason for these cutbacks are..."), so as to grant some respect to the audience. Using phrases such as, "This is an unfortunate situation, but it is something we have to deal with and move forward," can convey empathy and help the audience accept the negative news. In most cases, it's good to allow feedback and questions from the audience. This not only ensures that the message is clearly understood, but also provides for some ventilation and emotional release for the audience. Whenever possible, the message may be given a positive spin by pointing out possible associated benefits that may arise from the present bad news.

Ending the negative message with any possible "good news" can make the message more palatable.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There are always employees that present a "challenge" and have to be dealt with appropriately. I usually lead into the conveying of negative information with the positive things that the person is doing or has done. I then segue into the issue(s) that have to be dealt with. Not always a fun topic but if done appropriately the employee can come away from the situation feeling better about the negative aspect of the communication. Do you think that employees that are "challenged" in terms of their work quality can be made into top notch workers down the road?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello 4624,

I had internet connection problems earlier today, that seem to be resolved now. I'll try to post a response this evening.

Thanks

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

I believe that it's not unusual for "challenged" workers to become, over the course of time, highly effective employees. The employee's problems could be attributable to several causes. For example, the worker may have been largely unaware of poor quality of performance, or he/she may have believed that no one really noticed and so put forth a minimal effort. Some workers with considerable potential may face language or cultural barriers, and need some time and encouragement to become acclimated. Still others may tend to be overconfident and zealous, and have difficulty in accepting guidance and following orders. Whatever issues need to be focused on and worked through, I agree that it's best to address positive aspects of the employee's performance along with problem areas. I think that this approach helps to develop an employee-supervisor rapport that is most conducive to employee growth and development. Supervisors who show consideration and respect for workers, even when addressing areas of concern, are best able to "bring out the best" in employees.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
While there are a number of stratigies and ways to communicate this information, pick a hypothetical small bit of negative information as an example. What might be the reaction of one's audience if the information being communicated was received incorrectly? No right or wrong answers here just your perceptions.

Collaboration can be a great way to get the work done but it is not without its potential drawbacks. Describe a BRIEF situation where you worked with someone as a team on a project. What were a couple of the high points and low points of that encounter?

How might one manage a team member that is not performing?

(eng227)

Comedian Don McMillan's advice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORxFwBR4smE

Is it all comedy? How much truth is there to Mr. McMillan's advice?

The importance of being ethical when presenting, we shared our insights in regards XXXXX XXXXX much information we felt was appropriate to share when giving a speech. Many different viewpoints were expressed in how to respond ethically is these situations.

So much of what we share with our audience is interpreted by their experiences and personal biases. Let's reflect on what impact this can have in how our message is received when presenting.

What is a listener's perspective?

Should speakers try to address potential objections or explain the other side of the story when trying to persuade?

In deciding how much information to present, do you have an ethical responsibility to present all sides of an issue? For example, does a district attorney have a responsibility to tell a grand jury about all known facts of a case? Should a sales representative for a drug manufacturer tell doctors about the side effects of a drug? Should an army recruiter tell potential recruits about both the advantages and disadvantages of military life? What criteria would you use in deciding the answers to these questions?

if you can/want.. you can answer each one with an accept button

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
any chance of the above for tonight?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello 4624,

Somehow, I didn't get notification of or overlooked your last question. Sorry I won't be able to do these tonight. If you need this tonight or early tomorrow, you might try breaking them up into several posts. I know you want to hold the questions down, but

if you break this down into about three posts you get answers tonight.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nah just ignore it i needed them tonight .. dead line.. yeah sorry last minute.. no quiz this week though so thats good i will seek you maybe later
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Okay, speak to you soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You might be familiar with the "Close Talker" character form Seinfeld.

I'd like to take this moment to ask about proxemics. see link below, discusses the zones related to proxemics.

Try to think of an example where you have experienced an interaction in one of these zones. How did it affect your communication?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/11a2340co6sj991/Proxemics.docx

need a paragraph or so
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Okay, let me read the info and I'll get back to you shortly.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Proxemics, the study of personal spaces, describes these spaces as zones that can be defined in terms of distance between the communicator and the listener. The intimate zone refers to a very close range of interaction (from actual contact to 18 inches). This zone is rarely used in the workplace because it would be construed as infringing on one's personal space. I once had a supervisor who, although otherwise very considerate and tactful, would frequently invade one's intimate zone in personal communication. I don't think he meant this as a personal affront or a show of authority, but rather believed that this very close range of communication would better enable him to convey his message. To me, this unusual closeness of communication range was uncomfortable and distracting. I often had difficulty concentrating on his message while wondering why he felt the need to interact at such close range. I even considered addressing the issue to him, but feared he would be offended. I did notice that he would grant female employees more space than he did with men, so it seemed he did have some concept of personal space. His idea of such space and what constituted a "comfort zone" were just different from that of most. Ultimately, I learned to accept his approach, and became somewhat better at focusing on his communication.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Diversity is important as it relates to helping to ensure different points of view in the organization as well as different ways of doing things that can help an organization be better at what it does. Does diversity have other benefits to the organization?

To much of the same thing can make for bland products and services but how does a diversity of opinion and problem solving help a company to be more competitive?

How does a writer go about ensuring that their content research sources are credible and accurate?

(227)

How can questioning techniques and nonverbal feedback improve the interactive listening process for greater productivity?

Hearing and Listening:

What about in everyday life? How do the two differ? Any real world examples?

***Parents: do you have any techniques that you use to move your child's "hearing" into listening mode?

What factors influence your listening perception and priorities? What are the implications of those factors for organizational communication?

Take a look at the images on this link: http://www.scientificpsychic.com/graphics/

What does your perception of these images show you about how you might perceive other types of messages?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
I got the question. When is your deadline for this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you have done by tomorrow night?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Yeah, I should be able to answer these by tomorrow evening. I'll post the answers individually as I go along.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Please click here for first answer.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for the next answer. On the previous answer, the word "afford" in the last sentence should be "afforded." The grammar checker didn't catch that for some reason.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for yet another answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for next answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Here is the next answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Click here for the final one. Notice that I didn't answer the one denoted ***Parents:, because I didn't know if it applies to you. Thanks for the "accepts" and I hope the answers have been helpful.

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Everyone, it is important to make the choice to attend the presentation and be visually connected to the speaker. This might even mean sitting in the front of the room to maintain better eye contact during the presentation.You might employ critical thinking in asking yourself what you hope to learn and gain from the presentation. This will keep you more actively involved with the speaker's message. Does taking notes and jotting down your reactions to a message keep you more attentive in listening to a presentation?

How can you show your audience that you are enthusiastic about your speech? What about for a speech where the audience cannot see you?

What do you think that the difference is between eye gaze and eye contact? Is this important?

(230)

The mind is like a parachute. It does not function unless open. Why do people find it so difficult to get to know others in a professional environment before judging them?

Risk analysis sounds interesting. In the process of putting together your report and risk analysis is the focus on the risks associated with a financial aspect of the business or more of a "big picture" (outside influences) analysis?

How-to's are reports. Reports can be extremely simple or complex. It depends on why one is writing and who the audience is. Do you ever see yourself writing traditional reports in your future career(s)?

have done by tomorrow night?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for first answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for next answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Here is the next answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for next answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Need another thing from you, you are male right? lolLaughing

Ive done a Mini Power point 5 slides.(all done just need recording done) need an audio recording done with male voice (just reading slides as is *as a presentation and save the file as a PowerPoint Show. The total recording time for the presentation should be 1–2 minutes.

To create and record your PowerPoint audio presentation:

• Open MS PowerPoint 2007, create your PowerPoint slides, then save them..
  • Go to the "Slide Show" tab located in the top menu.
    • Make sure you have your microphone correctly setup before continuing to the next step. Please review the resources area for more information. Tip: Set the volume control as high as it can go.
  • Click on the "Record Slide Show" option.
    • A pop-up window will appear. The default settings in this window are sufficient so please click on "Start Recording" to continue.
    • Note: You will need to make sure the microphone was correctly configured.
  • The PowerPoint Slide Show will start automatically - just speak into your microphone to record your audio.
    • Note: To avoid sound loss, do not talk between the slide transitions. Each slide is recorded separately.
  • When you finish the presentation, you will notice a sound icon on each slide. By clicking this icon, you will be able to listen what you have recorded. To hear the whole presentation from start to finish, start slide show mode and it will automatically play all of the slides.
  • Remember to save your PowerPoint file as a standard .pptx file before continuing to the next step
  • Next, save your PowerPoint again, this time as a "PowerPoint Show (.ppsx)" file. This is different than saving a standard PowerPoint file - a PowerPoint Show is the output, or slideshow, rather than the full file.
    • Click on the "file" menu.
    • Then, choose "Save As" and look for "PowerPoint Show" in the "Save as Type" drop down menu.
  • After the file has been saved, open it, listen to and watch your presentation using the "PowerPoint Show" (ppsx) file. If you want to make changes, open the original PowerPoint file and record again. You can re-record individual slides; there is no need to re-record the entire presentation unless you prefer to do so.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello 4624,

Sorry, I'm not an especially great narrator! I'll have to pass on this one, but there might be one of the guys that would assist you if you want to repost this as a new question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah that works

here you go

(227)
When you look at persuasive messages, can you think of a situation where a persuasive message should be used the majority of the time and why do you think so?

Using common software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, users can create a multitude of different types of graphs, including pie charts, line graphs, flow charts, and Gantt charts. Which factors weigh into the decision to choose a particular type of graph or chart? Once you choose a type, how can you ensure that it is clear, readable, and ethical?

We have so many tools today to convey information and messages. Do you think that we are overloaded with messages and information? Why or why not?

(230)

Management has always used fear to some degree. Although most leadership books ignore this tool altogether, in favor of more accommodating techniques, many highly successful executives use terror to lead their employees. Scott Snook, a Harvard Business School professor of organizational behavior, suggests that fear can become a barrier to taking risks, but, at the same time, it can "provide the essential emotional kick" needed to meet a challenge. The use of fear to lead can cause many problems because no one will question the leadership or suggest changes. For example, Enron had its employees rank one another's performance every year and then fired the lowest ten percent. This practice could not have made questioning authority easy, and such questions could have helped to avoid Enron's scandal and collapse. Workers who have more credentials and experience are less reliant on a single employer, and for them, fear-inspiring bosses are less of a factor. In strong economic times, workers are more difficult to come by, so bosses must be careful. However, in times of downturn, such as in the last few years, management has had more power over employees, and cracking the whip has become more common. Most successful companies are made up of people who are "productively neurotic." That is, their neuroses makes them more productive workers because they have "a strong, self imposed fear of failure." Firms with such workers don't use fear directly to encourage employees; rather, they simply reinforce people's own natural tendency to strive for success.

Do you think it is ethical for an organization to allow its leaders to use fear as a communication tactic? What have your experiences with fear as a leadership tool been?

For more Information, visit these sites.

http://www.massmac.org/newsline/1205/article11.htm

http://hbr.harvardbusiness.org/2008/01/love-and-fear-and-the-modern-boss/ar/1

As you answer the question above, also consider this: have you seen or experienced more "leadership through fear" in the last few years? Give examples.

Do you believe that there is a single leadership style that is effective in most situations?

If you do, explain what that style is and why it is effective. If you don't, please explain your position.

have done by tonight?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
I'll have a look at these and see what I can do today.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for first answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Click here for another answer.

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you skipped one
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for that answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Click here for another answer.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
Another answer. Yes, I did skip over the next to last one. Couldn't think of any good example off hand and didn't have time to research this. I appreciate your accepts and feedback. Also, I would ask that you continue questions in a new thread. This one has become so long that it is slow ro load on my old desktop and cumbersome to navigate
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will try to do that but keep going on the ones above
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
I think that I answered all those that I felt comfortable with (i.e., those I had some information on, ones that weren't too personal, etc.). I look back over them to make sure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
as requested .new questions are listed here

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5va0h-chris-m-congress-does-try-people-point.html
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Okay, I"ll have a look at that post.

Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
new stuff, need to know if you can answer questions for "Business Ethics" course
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
I'll have a look at your questions and see if this is something I can assist you with.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Market values reflect which of the following: (Points : 3)
The amount someone is willing to pay today for an asset.
The value of the asset based on generally-accepted accounting principles.
The asset’s historical cost.
A and B only

For this question, use the information for Sports Baseballs, Inc. Sports Baseballs, Inc. is a corporation that manufacturers and sells baseballs across several states in the Southeast. It had sales of $2.7 million during the last year. Expenses were as follows:
Cost of goods sold............................... $1.2 million
Administrative expenses........................ $250,000
Marketing and selling expenses............... $175,000
Depreciation........................................ $500,000
Interest expense.................................. $200,000
Dividends paid..................................... $150,000

(TCO 1) Select all items that will be included in Sports Baseballs, Inc. Balance Sheet. For this exercise you will be choosing more than one option for your answer:

(Points : 3)
Accounts receivable
Cost of goods sold
Net working capital
Interest expense
Taxes
Current assets
Notes payable
Consulting revenues
Cost of Goods Sold

Match the following terms with the examples as appropriate:
(Points : 4)
Answer
Potential Matches:

: Insider trading
: Social responsibility
: Sarbanes-Oxley Act
: Fraud
: Antitrust case

: 1 : McDonald's work to redesign packaging items with recyclable materials.
: 2 : Microsoft's monopolistic behavior.
: 3 : XXXXX XXXXX's sale of ImClone stock as result of information provided by the company's CEO before an announcement was made public that significantly decrease ImClone's stock price.
: 4 : Parmalat's deliberate fraudulent accounting practices.
: 5 : established an oversight board responsible for improving auditing standards within companies.

8. (TCO 1) Which incentives do managers have to act in the stockholder's interest? Name two and explain each in one or two sentences. (Points : 5)
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
I'll post the answer to these tomorrow (3/01), if that meets your deadline.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k thats good
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Answers are as follows:

Select all items that will be included in Sports Baseballs, Inc. Balance Sheet.

Accounts receivable

Current assets

Notes payable

Cash on hand (Note: This item should be included instead of the second listing of "Cost of Goods Sold. " This is a typo.)

1.McDonald's work to redesign packaging items with recyclable materials. Social responsibility

2. Microsoft's monopolistic behavior. Antitrust case

3. XXXXX XXXXX's sale of ImClone stock as result of information provided by the company's CEO before an announcement was made public that significantly decrease ImClone's stock price. Insider trading

4. Parmalat's deliberate fraudulent accounting practices. Fraud

5. established an oversight board responsible for improving auditing standards within companies. Sarbanes-Oxley Act

Which incentives do managers have to act in the stockholder's interest? Name two and explain each in one or two sentences.

Managers can be encouraged to perform in the stockholders interest by being afforded performance-based incentive plans. If the firm does well by financial measures, then managers may be rewarded with raises or performances shares (shares of stock awarded on the basis of corporate performance). Conversely, managers can be motivated to perform in the interest of stockholders simply by the threat of being ousted by the stockholders if operating performance is poor. This provides a strong incentive for mangers to strive to maximize shareholder value.

Hope this helps!

Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

forgot this one

A. The amount someone is willing to pay today for an asset.
B. The value of the asset based on generally-accepted accounting principles.
C. The asset's historical cost.
D. A and B only

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how about these too

What are some of the most important financial management decisions? Can you provide some real-life examples? (paragraph or 2)

"people say money can't buy happiness". I think it is correct ... but there a a whole bunch of unemployed and under-employed that would rather try HAVING money for a while. Security is an interesting thing..... It varies with age. Do you think it means one thing at 33 yrs VS 70 yrs? (paragraph or 2)

Do you believe that the firm's social responsibilities conflict with the ultimate goal of shareholder's wealth maximization? Consider issues such as the protection of the environment and the creation of jobs.

Do you believe that a firm has any special social responsibility? Many folks believe that GOVERNMENT should take care issues such as job creation, benefits of workers, safety of workers & insuring a green clean environment?

Let say this morning YOU are the CFO of a major oil firm... do you let "shareholders value" suffer while you take care of environment? Might think a bit about the recent Gulf mess with BP oil drilling rig.

I think the Best example of GREED and not caring about people or the environment is BP.... Can any one give me a company that is 180 degrees different from the behavior of BP over the past 20 years. Can anyone come up with a company with a worst record than BP? Did they suffer for their behavior?

Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can you get the other questions answered i just listed?

thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think a great example of GREED and not caring about people or the environment is BP and their oil spill.... Can you name a company that is 180 degrees different from the behavior of BP over the past 20 years?. Can you think of a company with a worse record than BP? Did they suffer for their behavior?