Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

For Christ only please, hey Chris how are you ? This me again

Customer Question

For Christ only please, hey Chris how are you ? This me again I wondering what happen to me lately. But I have some questions for you to help me with on the title (matter material rocks) and I want to know can you help me to compare my answers to yours , thanks I will post the questions in the morning.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

Are the questions as follows:

1. Early sailors discovered a gradual change in position of the North Star. This discovery helped to prove that

2. A topographic map is one that

3. The smallest particle of an element that retains the chemical identity of that element

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes like that
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
Here are the answers to exam #00778100 for comparison with your own.

1. A
2. C
3. D
4. B
5. B
6. B
7. A
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. D
12. A
13. C
14. A
15. C
16. A
17. D
18. D
19. D
20. B

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm going to post the questions in the morning, I don't know which answers that fit into I'm of the questions. Because Penn foster change around questions so much.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

If 00778100 is the correct exam #, then these answers should be correct. if you want to post all questions to double check, thats fine.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey Chris , how are you tonight. I want to know have you ever did the writing processing writing assignment from Penn foster before, cause I need some help on this assignment.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

Hello Customer,

The writing process exams would best be posted in the Writing sub-category of Homework. There probably are some of the Writing experts who are familiar with this exam, but be sure to include the exam # and the instructions to better you chance of getting an answer Good luck!.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
do you have time for 10 more questions