Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

The North American Union is based on an unelected bureaucracy

Customer Question

The North American Union is based on an unelected bureaucracy that will make all decisions similar to EU . what part of the US Constitution does this conflict with?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

Hello, and thanks for the question.

The North American Union is a theoretical concept of an economic union between Canada, the U.S., and Mexico, with perhaps a common currency (Amero). Even though some may believe the groundwork for such a union has already been laid, most political analysts don't see it in the offing. Currently, United States politicians couldn't seriously support or sell the idea of such a union, because of the general fear that it would usurp the sovereignty of this country and the integrity of the Constitution. Staunch opponents might point to a conflict between such a union and the Constitutional stipulation of Article I Section 8 that deals with the power of Congress to collect taxes, borrow money regulate international and interstate commerce, and coin/print money and regulate its value.

Hope this helps!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Cris thank you so much, please let me know if I may ask one more question!!
hana
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.

Sure, its almost midnight here, so I may not be able to answer until tomorrow.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tomorrow is fine .. many thanks;
North american Union /How is it causing a conflict within our Federalist system of government ?
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
You're welcome. Talk to you soon.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Chris,
I will send few more questions if you could take a look it, all I need is the brief explaination and the Constitution article section or clause.... I'm reading the Constitution but having a hard time identifying all
Many thanks,
hana
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
I'll post the answer to the question you asked last night shortly.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
HI Chris,
yes Political Science and your answer is great , my professor is pretty much against all "Green things" so he want us to identify which part of the Constitution ( article ) conflict with all ... many thanks
hana
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What is the issue concerning globalization and state sovereignty? How does globalization affect U.S. sovereignty?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
many thanks
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
I got you last question and will post an answer later this afternoon.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks Chris,
I cant wait=(I have class at 5pm EST. I was able to get all the answers. Thank you so much for all your help!
hana

Register Here
Expert:  Chris M. replied 5 years ago.
Do you still need help with the question you posted about Agenda 21 and ICLEI?