Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

What are some controversies associated with the way that psychiatric

What are some controversies associated with the way that psychiatric diagnoses are currently described, listed, and conceptualized. There are some people who are critical of what they call the medical model of psychological disorders.

What is the DSM? Is there a scientific basis to the DSM? What is the medical model?

To what extent should we employ the medical model in psychological disorders and use the DSM as an authoritative reference in psychiatric diagnosis?

Hello, and thanks for the question.

Is there a word count requirement for these questions. When is your due date?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
November 3rd and MIN 500 words. Thank you for your quick response. I'm or understanding the question.

Okay, I'll post an answer by tomorrow evening, if not sooner.

-Chris M.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.