Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

do you have the title od (SENTENCES SKILLS) EXAM 98602900

do you have the title od (SENTENCES SKILLS) EXAM 98602900 AND BY THE WAY I MADE AN 80 ON MY TEST THANKS XXXXX PLEASE!!!!
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

Thanks for requesting me, once again.

Can you tell me which ones were incorrect on the test where you got the 80? Thanks!

I have taken that test a while ago, and have the answers, but I'm sure they've changed the questions, order of the questions and/or order of the multiple choices, since then, so if you could send the questions, that would be great and the answers would be most accurate!

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
girl the questions that you did for me was on the test and it was all right, but the questions that they do was not on my papers or on my course, they show know how to change so many questions.
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I know, they change around the questions very frequently.

Can you send me the sentence skills questions, here, so I can get started on them?

Thanks,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

I hope all is well with you! : )

Do you still need my help with the sentence skills exam? You haven't yet sent the questions, so I was just wondering.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sentence skills. Exam number 986029

Which one of these sentences contains a prepositional phrase?

A.to be, or not to be: that is the question
B.you may think otherwise, but what I tell you is true
C.where did you find the papers that I lost?
D.trolls live under bridges; elves do not

Each one of the following sentences contains a clause. In what sentence is the clause used as an adverb ?

A.I do not mind fishing , as long as I don't have to bait the hook
B.what you really need is a back message
C.all of the delegates who have actual opinions should keep silent
D.whales, which eat krill, prefer colder ocean waters

Which of the following is true regarding a restrictive adjectival clause?

A.it will follow a paper noun
B.it will follow a general noun and is not set off by commas
C.it will typically include the relative pronoun (which)
D.it will be set off by commas

The italicized words make up which type of verbal phrase?

Turning the corner, Kate bumped into David.

A.infinitive
B.gerund
C.split infinitive
D.participial

A split infinitive that

A.must have a subject
B.has a word between "to" and the verb
C.is used as an adjective or a noun
D.is used without the word "to"

Identify the sentences that contains a noun clause in italics

A.(when should betty) harvest the corn
B.(what betty wants) is to harvest the corn
C.betty would like (to harvest the corn)
D.betty wants (to harvest the corn)

How is a compound sentence formed?

A.by joinning two independent clause and one dependent clause
B.by joint two simple sentences with a comma and a coordinate conjuction
C.by joint a dependent and independent clause with a conjuction
D.by joint with a dependent clause

Which sentence uses correct parallel construction

A.anyone who is going to work here will have to be stupefied, an intelligent person, and have a good sense of humor
B.you can either talk to the manager about your problem or writing a letter to the president of the company
C.the painter wore glasses, gloves, and boots
D.most people enjoy ice cream and the plant grows

Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for sending the questions.

I will post back when they are completed. If I have any questions (if test question is incomplete), I will let you know.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just posted 8 questions that I didn't understand and the rest I know for sure are right
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
OK, great! I'll have these for you in a little while and will post back when they are finished.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok , great and also have you ever did the writing process 1 and 2 from Penn foster before , because I see a whole lots of plagrism on here and I was wonder can you do at part 1 for me and I will post that on here sometime tomorrow
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I have done both Writing Process exams, 1 and 2, and can help you with them. I will only give you original work. Yes, post Part I here, tomorrow.

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Cher, Teacher
Experience: Teacher, Tutor--35+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher