RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

Help Needed!

Due by the 12 November rough draft Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus. The report may focus on a ―real‖ or ―made-up‖ recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to actually submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report. Write a minimum of 4-6 single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page). 1. Organize the reports by section headings. 2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one). 3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia). 4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report. 5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines. Preliminary parts Title page Transmittal (1 page) Table of contents Executive summary (1 page) Report text Introduction Problem statement Method used Findings Analysis Conclusion Addenda References Appendices (3)Due by the 19 November 2nd draft Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus. The report may focus on a ―real‖ or ―made-up‖ recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to actually submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report. Write a minimum of 4-6 single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page). 1. Organize the reports by section headings. 2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one.. 3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one primary source and at least three secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia). 4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report. 5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines. Preliminary parts Title page Transmittal (1 page) Table of contents Executive summary (1 page) Report text Introduction Problem statement Method used Findings Analysis Conclusion Addenda References Appendices (4)Due by the 26 November 3rd version with slides Length of presentation Your entire presentation delivery should be approximately 8-10 minutes. Present approximately 8-10 PowerPoint slides, including a title slide, introductory slide and closing slide. Audience Prepare and deliver the presentation as if the actual audience is the recipient of your report (when in fact, the audience will most likely be your classmates, instructor, or others.) Content Introduction: Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report. Include one (1) title slide. Include one (1) introductory slide. Body: Cover the main points of your report. Create PowerPoint slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content - bulleted lists, relevant graphics, appropriate color scheme/background, readable font. Closing: Close with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report. o Include one (1) closing slide. Delivery Your presentation should be delivered in a professional manner appropriate from a business perspective using the technology required for a PowerPoint slide presentation to an audience. Your entire presentation delivery should be approximately 8-10 minutes.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi Teddy, I will try to get nov 12 done...

tm

Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Tonee,

If you have any questions, I will get back to you later. Heading to my post surgery follow up .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is something that I have been trying to get answer; so I can have a better understanding of marketing. DO you have anything in you stash dealing with basic marketing:no format required

Need 4 pages in understanding how the below items work in marketing (Need by 11 November): •Understanding cost terms, cost classifications, and cost behavior • Cost of Goods Manufactured schedule • Income Statements • Managerial accounting • Cost of Goods Manufactured statement and 3 inventory accounts (Raw Materials, WIP, and Finished Goods) instead of 1 finished goods account like with a merchandiser. • What is Manufacturing Overhead? • The difference between period cost and product cost • Fixed costs • What are some pros and cons of Just-in-Time (JIT)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey my angel! I know that I am wrecking your nerves, but along with that assignment for NOV 12th; can you please the following info in ref to that assignment ?

Identify the recipient, the topic, and the purpose of your report.
Suggest potential resources and a method for gathering information that may provide support for at least one other student’s report.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oopsy!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did you forget about me my dear friend? Going to take pains meds and go back to sleep. I needed the dec 12 assgn last night.

Thanks and I hope to talk to you later,

Td
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
Hi Teddy, I am not good at accounting type assignments. I thought I had opted out of this one... I apologize, got mixed up. I may have an old assignment that will work. Will post that one for your review
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Btw, the one due for the 12th is a rough draft.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Here is what I have it is an 8 page review of Presto Industries...

http://www.4shared.com/document/AVY0rCv2/Presto-businessmodel.html

tm

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only need the portion dated nov 12, and just a formal letter; or something to that affect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I don't need the finance one anymore, but the very first part of this is:

Due by the 12 November rough draft Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus. The report may focus on a ―real‖ or ―made-up‖ recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to actually submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report. Write a minimum of 4-6 single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page). 1. Organize the reports by section headings. 2. The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one). 3. The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia). 4. The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report. 5. Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines. Preliminary parts Title page Transmittal (1 page) Table of contents Executive summary (1 page) Report text Introduction Problem statement Method used Findings Analysis Conclusion Addenda References Appendices (3)

And the 8 pages and slides go for next week and the week after.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, I think that I am confused? Wait one moment! Please..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I am straight now. The nov 12th is the same for next week and the week after. In two weeks I will need the 8-10 slides. So sorry for the mix up. Can you please answer the following in reference to the paper you wrote:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Still open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

HI Teddy, sorry been swamped here, will try to get this updated.

tm

Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

So you need one page with recipient, topic and purpose?

Will the presto product above work for the subject of the marketing question and just needs to be reformatted into 6 or 8 pages and slides?

What are the 8 pages? is that the same report? and what goes on the slides?

thanks

tm

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I understand it; its the same info but I am rechecking;

For the slides:

Your entire presentation delivery should be approximately 8-10 minutes.
Present approximately 8-10 PowerPoint slides, including a title slide, introductory slide, and closing slide.
Audience
Prepare and deliver the presentation as if the actual audience is the recipient of your report (when in fact, the audience will most likely be your classmates, instructor, or others.)
Content
Introduction: “Tell them what you’re going to tell them” - Open with an engaging introduction of the topic of your report.
a. Include one (1) title slide.
b. Include one (1) introductory slide.
Body: “Tell them” - Cover the main points of your report.
a. Create PowerPoint slides that reinforce and illustrate your main ideas.
b. Follow basic design principles for effective slide content - bulleted lists, relevant graphics, appropriate color scheme/background, and readable font.
Closing: “Tell them what you’ve told them” - Close with a memorable wrap-up statement that refocuses on the purpose of your report.
a. Include one (1) closing slide.
Delivery for Assignment 11
Your presentation should be delivered in a professional manner appropriate from a business
perspective using the technology required for a PowerPoint slide presentation to an audience.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Organize ideas logically by using transitional words, phrases, and sentences.
Support ideas or claims in body paragraphs with clear details, examples, and explanations.
Assess the characteristics of an audience for oral presentations within a business and/or professional context.
Design visual presentations on a topic for oral delivery to an audience.
Demonstrate communication strategies for delivering oral and visual presentations on a topic to an audience.
Use technology and information resources to research issues related to selected topics.
Write clearly and concisely using proper writing mechanics.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That rough draft was for the first and second submission. All I will need are the slides and a strong conclusion.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still here
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
AWESOME as usual. If I have any issues I will let you know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

I know that you are tired, but did you forget about the conclusion?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the conclusion?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
conclusion needed...please!
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Muahhhhhhh, and have a Thanksgiving!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

I need help with the following:

Okay, this is well researched but does not really meet the requirements of the Justification Report. You are missing several key elements (Transmittal, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Problem Statement, Primary Source, Appendices)

Slides look a bit sloppy and unorganized. Be sure to work on making them more professional in appearance. Also, watch how low some of your slides go. They could be cut off if you are not careful. Slide 5's puzzle pieces show the word "Text" where information is supposed to go. This looks tacky.

My angel these are not words! This is just the type of people that I deal with.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

I need help with the following:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello Tonee,

Just keeping open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

Is it possible to get these corrections by this coming Sat:

Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Ok, will look at it.

tm

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I know that you have a lot going on, but I really need this for final presentation by Sunday before midnight. I know its not what you want or need to hear, but I really need you to help me through this!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey Tonee,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My friend I hope that you are able to help me today? If not I am done!

Tonee,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OMG! Yes I am panic mode! I have about 6 hours to post these assignments. I know that you will come through, but I am still going to panic!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay, this is well researched but does not really meet the requirements of the Justification Report. You are missing several key elements (Transmittal, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Problem Statement, Primary Source, Appendices). Please review the requirements of the assignment. You can mold this to work with the assignment, you just need to work a bit to do it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to do this, but I have no clue?

Introduction…………………………………………………………
The problem…………………………………………………
The Method Used……………………………………………

Product Comparison………………………………………………

Conclusion……………………………………………………………

Executive Summary

Problem Statement

Primary Source

Appendices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tonee,

If you plan on these assignments tonight; please don't leave until I can verify, as they are due TONIGHT 12:00 EST.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just feel so HELPLESS!
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
k
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tonee,

The paper was missing the following:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This was the assignment again:

Write a formal justification report to an organization making a recommendation to implement a particular product, service, or program. The organization may have a business, governmental, professional, or social focus.
The report may focus on a “real” or “made-up” recommendation, but you should direct the report to an actual organization, even if you do not plan to actually submit the report. The audience within the organization will be whatever level is most appropriate to make a decision on the topic of your report.
Write a minimum of 4-6 single-spaced report pages (not including the table of contents, transmittal form, executive summary, or title page).
Organize the reports by section headings.
The report should contain relevant and applicable graphics (at least one).
The findings should be based on research, including at least one (1) primary source and at least three (3) secondary sources. Sources should be credible and reliable (no Wikipedia).
The report should reflect a style and format appropriate for business, i.e., single spacing and bullet points are acceptable for the business report.
Headings, figures, and appendices should follow guidelines of APA style. All in-text citations and the references page should be cited according to APA style, 6th edition guidelines.
Preliminary parts
Title page
Transmittal (1 page)
Table of contents
Executive summary (1 page)
Report text
Introduction
Problem statement
Method used
Findings
Analysis
Conclusion
Addenda
References
Appendices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will not be able to submit this tonight. I will makeup some type of an excuse. Do you think tomorrow will be better?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tonee,

These were the issues with the paper, not the slides:

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tonee,

I have this assignment delayed until midnight tonight. Is it possible for you to correct the above issues to the paper itself?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tonee,

I don't know if this will help, but I was trying to help as much as I can; here's what I found: I REALLY NEED THIS ASAP!

A well-crafted formal report is formatted such that the report's information is readily accessible to all the audiences. For that reason, formal reports are split into different sections. One way to group these sections is in terms of the front matter, main text, and back matter. The front matter, which presents preliminary information for the report, serves to orient all intended audiences to what the report contains. The text portion of the formal report is the report's "story" and contains the introduction, discussion, and conclusion of the report. The text delivers a methodical explanation of the report's work to the report's primary audience. The report's back matter portion, which contains the appendices, glossary, and references, serves to provide secondary information to all readers as well as primary information to secondary readers.
Front Matter
The front matter to a formal report includes the preliminary information that orients all readers to the content of the report. In the format presented in these guidelines, the front matter includes a front cover, title page, contents page, and summary. Other sections that sometimes appear in the front matter are preface, acknowledgements, list of illustrations, and list of abbreviations. Except for the cover, which has no page number, pages in the front matter are numbered with roman numerals.
Front Cover. The front cover of a formal report is important. The front cover is what people see first. When the report sits flat on a desk, the front cover is in view. Therefore, the front cover should contain the report's title and the author's name. Because reports are often revised and republished, the front cover should also contain the date of publication. The front cover has no page number. Space the title, name, and date to achieve a nice balance on the page. If possible, type the title in a larger font size than the name and date. Use initial capitals for the title.
Title Page. The title page for a formal report often contains the same information as is on the cover. In some formats, there is a summary included. Most often, because of space restrictions, that summary is descriptive (more like a table of contents in paragraph form). Sometimes, though, this initial summary is informative and geared toward the technical audience of the report. In such situations, that summary is often named an "Abstract." Consult with your instructor to find out what kind of summary, if any, should be on this page. Note that the title page is numbered "i" (the actual presence of a page number on the first page is optional).
Contents Page. The table of contents includes the names of all the headings and subheadings for the main text. In addition, the table of contents includes names of all headings (but not subheadings) in the front matter and back matter. For instance, the contents page includes listings for the appendices (including appendix titles), the glossary, and the references.
Summary. Perhaps no term in engineering writing is as confusing as the term "summary." In general there are two types of summaries: descriptive summaries and informative summaries. A descriptive summary describes what kind of information is in the report; it is a table of contents in paragraph form. An informative summary is a synopsis of the text portion of the report; it is analogous to a baseball box score. Unfortunately, few people use these terms to name the summaries in reports. The names you're likely to run into are "abstract," "executive summary," and plain old "summary."
Appendices. Use appendices to present supplemental information for secondary readers. When the occasion arises in the text, refer readers to information in the appendix. For example:
This section compares three software pages to run tests on Hemodyne's blood analyzer. Hemodyne's blood analyzer performs test for such diseases as syphilis, tuberculosis, and the AIDS virus. The analyzer has a complex design, which is discussed in Appendix B. The three software packages considered in this report are...
Treat each appendix as a major heading. If you have only appendix, call it the "Appendix." If you have more than one appendix, number the appendices with letters: Appendix A, Appendix B, and so on. As with all major headings, skip three returns from the top margin and center the appendix name and title. Illustrations in appendices are numbered as follows. In both a single appendix and in an Appendix A, figures and tables are numbered A-1, A-2, and so on. Equations in Appendix A are numbered in the same way. In an Appendix B, illustrations and equations follow a B sequence.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My friend, I need you tonight!!! Please see the info above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello my friend. I need to have those above edits or I just wont have anything to submit for my final grade. It was to be submitted last night, but I didn't. Do you think that I could it revised tonight?

Front Matter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow, thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tonee,

I need this revised paper. Are you still helping me or not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need these item corrected in the paper:

Okay, this is well researched but does not really meet the requirements of the Formal Justification Report. You are missing several key elements (Transmittal, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Problem Statement, Primary Source, Appendices). Please review the requirements of the assignment. You can mold this to work with the assignment, you just need to work a bit to do it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Dang, I didn't see this coming?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My friend, this is my final grade. I really need you too revise the paper, and to add those faults identified by the teacher. Please help me out so I can turn this in before midnight tonight; the longer it takes; the less points I shall receive. At this points the points don't matter; I just want to turn in something. Please help??????