Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

History Paper Needed..Please Help!

Customer Question

History Research Paper needed, choice of 5 topics. Research paper must be a minimum of 8 pages. Footnotes/endnotes citing all sources used must be included using the proper format. A bibliography must also be included. No more than two sources may be from Internet websites. Any internet sites must include the complete web addresses. MLA Format. Due as soon as possible.

I will take it whenever. Bonus will be given. Please contact me.

Really need this...please anything will help 

Topics:

Topic #1:Examine the conditions that led to the French Revolution in 1789 and the changes that occurred in France as a result of the revolution. Analyze, compare and contrast the French Revolution to the American Revolution.
Topic #2: What was the Industrial Revolution and why did it begin in England. Describe its importance to both Great Britain and then later to the global community. Include an analysis of the costs of such industrialization and its effects on the global community.
Topic #3:Trace the development of the League of Nations from its birth to its death. Describe its infrastructure and the reasons that led to its demise.

Topic #4:Trace the development of the League of Nations from its birth to its demise. Describe its infrastructure and the reasons for its death.

Topic #5:Examine the role played by airplanes during World War I (1914-1918). One can either a) compare and contrast the major developments of both sides between the Allies (France, Britain, Russia and the United States) and Central Powers (Germany, Austria and Japan) or b) examine the airplane industry in one of these nations providing details of the economic, financial and production issues

Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the request. This is quite a long paper. Can you please be more concise with the allowable time frame to complete this? Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Lani. This assignment is actually past due. Due to the length of the assignment, I understand it can take some time. I posted it saturday with a due date of sunday night. How long do you think it will take to complete the assignment? 2 days?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry but I am afraid I won't be able to meet that time frame, I am opting out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4 days? I'm sorry but I was almost done with this when I got the blue screen on my PC and lost all my data. I don't even know where to begin with this. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated and compensated..
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
4 days may be ok but it says no more than 2 ref from the internet websites, so which references should be used. Also, how much will be the bonus for this? Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

At this point I would just like to submit an 8 page paper in MLA format. Whatever references I can get will do. This was the first assignment for this course and I was having a hard time as it was. How much of a bonus would you need to complete this assignment?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Will start working on this. At least 30 bonus, is that ok with you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Perfect! Thank you
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Elvie,Do you still need the paper?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. I've downloaded, accepted and left bonus for this answer. Link can be disabled.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

Most welcome!

Link disabled.