RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

Here is the assignment

Customer Question

Here is the assignment. Thank you. George

Cohort Studies

For this application you are to read the following cohort study article. After reading the article, complete the following Cohort Study Template • Koenen, K., Moffit, T., Caspi, A., Gregory, A., Harrington, H., & Poulton, R. (2008). The developmental mental-disorder histories of adults with posttraumatic stress disorder: A prospective longitudinal birth cohort study. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, 117(2), 460-466. Use the Academic Search Premier database, and search using the article's Accession Number: 32046914

Use the following Cohort template for the answers:

Research Question:

Health Outcome of Interest:

Exposure(s) of Interest:

Type of Study (please indicate whether this is a prospective (concurrent) or retrospective (non-concurrent) or ambidirectional study:

Description/Ascertainment of Cohort: Data Collection at Baseline:

Type, Frequency and Duration of Follow-Up (indicate something about loss to follow-up and any efforts that were made to minimize loss to follow-up and include information on the characteristics of those who were lost to follow-up and comment on why this is important):

Type of Data Analysis (include measure of association used): Results/Main Findings of Study:

Assessment of Bias (selection and information):

Assessment of Confounders:

Comments:

Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Toneemarie :

Hello, is this still open? When is due date/time? Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Toneemarie :

Thanks

Customer:

Hi Toneemarie...yes the assignment is still open and is due by Thursday November 3, 2011. Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you for replying.

Customer:

Hi again...do you think you can reply with an answer by Thursday November 3, 2011 by 4PM...again thanks.

RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi George I will get started. yes, and I will post status this pm.

thanks,

tm

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Toneemarie, I will look forward to your post..thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Toneemarie...did you mean that you would post the answers on November 01 PM or November 02 PM. Thanks George
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
Hi post tonite or sooner. Teaching today. But. Will. Finish up

asap.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi thank you so much!

Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

Hi this is first draft of 1st few questions, let me know of any concerns, etc.

I will add cites, references, apa and more detail of course.

thank you,

tm

Research Question:

Is there a correlation between anxiety disorders that occur during child development that may lead to PTSD as an adult?

Health Outcome of Interest:

The expectation of this study is to determine first if there is an association between anxiety disorders through longitudinal examination. Secondly ito explore the correlations that may exists from a longitudinal standpoint that reflect some similarities and or contrasts through the history of certain anxiety disorders. The outcome of interest would be to identify any similarities that lead to certain disorders early in life and intervene sooner in the diagnoses and treatment. This could avoid the deterioration of quality of life due to mental health for many sufferers of PTSD in adulthood. Not to mention the expense of medical treatments later in life due to long term disability or hospitalization that could occur.

Exposure(s) of Interest: (Is the following what is meant by this question? thanks)

The interest stems from working with this family with three young children the eldest son is 9 years old and has ADHD and ODD. The youngest son six years old is openly ODD. While the daughter eight years old has none of this behaviors, however, being the middle child is often ignored or left out due to the extra attention her brothers require from both parents. The two younger children have been physically attacked by the eldest to the point of requiring stitches visits by the police and social workers. The desire to help these young children now is intense, while they are receiving therapy and medical attention. The concern is mainly for the middle child, the daughter who is not receiving any direct care. She is very withdrawn at times. The hope is to determine a course of treatment that may spare her the difficulties of experiencing PTSD sometime later as an adult. If there is a correlation that adults with PTSD may have similar symptoms and behaviors as a youth...

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, your draft of the first few questions look good and adding cites would be OK. Please continue. George
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Toneemarie, nice work! I would like to work with you on a future assignment. Best Regards, George
Expert:  RopTeam replied 2 years ago.

sure thanks. just notify me a early as possible as i do only original work :o)

thank you. Have a pleasant day.

tm