R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech
20870358

RRJHA In 2009, the imaginary nation of Florastan had a

RRJHA

In 2009, the imaginary nation of Florastan had a population of 8,044 and real GDP of 36,198,000. In 2010 it had a population of 7,800 and real GDP of 35,880,000. What was the growth rate of real GDP per person in Florastan between 2009 and 2010?

a. 2.2 percent

b. -2.2 percent

c. -0.7 percent

d. 4.5 percent

In 2009, the imaginary nation of Florastan had a population of 8,300 and real GDP of 190,900. Florastan had 5% growth in real GDP per person. In 2010 it had a population of 8,400. What was real GDP in Florastan in 2010?

a. 200,445

b. 202,860

c. None of the above is correct.

d. 198,059

In 2009, the imaginary nation of Viloxia had a population of 5,000 and real GDP of 500,000. In 2010 it had a population of 5,100 and real GDP of 520,200. During 2009 real GDP in Viloxia grew by

a. 2 percent, which is about the same as average U.S. growth over the last one-hundred years.

b. 4 percent, which is about the same as average U.S. growth over the last one-hundred years.

c. 4 percent, which is high compared to average U.S. growth over the last one-hundred years.

d. 2 percent, which is high compared to average U.S. growth over the last one-hundred years.

In 2009, Modern Electronics, Inc. produced 60,000 calculators, employing 80 workers, each of whom worked 8 hours per day. In 2010, the same firm produced 76,500 calculators, employing 85 workers, each of whom worked 10 hours per day. Productivity at Modern Electronics

a. remained constant.

b. decreased by 4%

c. increased by 8.33%

d. increased by 27.50%

In 2009, the imaginary nation of Mainland had a population of 6,000 and real GDP of 120,000. In 2010 the population was 6,200 and real GDP of 128,960. Over the year in question, real GDP per person in Mainland grew by

In 2009, the imaginary nation of Mainland had a population of 7,000 and real GDP of 210,000. In 2010 the population was 7,300 and real GDP of 223,380. Over the year in question, real GDP per person in Mainland grew by

a. 2 percent, which is high compared to average U.S. growth over the last one-hundred years.

d. 2 percent, which is about the same as average U.S. growth over the last one-hundred years

Optional Information:
Subject: economics
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech