Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

In 100 words or more please tell me if you agree or disagree

In 100 words or more please tell me if you agree or disagree with the statements below and why.

Psychology has been around for a very long but as far as documentation and case studies those have a shorter history. I don't think it was until studies were made and general people were participating did psychology start making history. There is a study for just about everything and now with all of the cases we hear of with ADD,ADHD, bipolar, depression, and many others, and now with prescriptions for just about everything psychology is much more understood then a long time ago. People are now looking for more answers of why they may feel a certain way, or if one thing is normal so more people are turning to psychology for answers. I would say now even more now that this type of thing is covered by most insurance companies. I think that is why there has been such a growth of psychology. It is also going to keep growing over time with more people interested in psychology and looking for more problems that can be considered psychological and answers.

To which statement to we need to agree or disagree? It seems like there is already a discussion of disagreement to the first statament "Psychology has been around for a very long but as far as documentation and case studies those have a shorter history.". Please clarify what discussion is needed for this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You can respond to any part of the statement you want. I was given very indirect instructions, I was just told to respond in 100+ words.
Ok..
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.