Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

In 100 words or more please tell me whether you agree or disagree

In 100 words or more please tell me whether you agree or disagree with these statements and why.

The statement "Psychology has a long past, but a short history" means, to me, that though psychology have been around since the beginning of history, the amount of time it has been studied is short. Im my opinion, the person i think have the most influence on the growth of psychology is each individual. What I mean by this is, psychology refers to the study of the human mind. If the individual being studied is not open and honest about what they are thinking and feeling, it would be impossible for the person studying them to fully comprehend what is going on inside the mind. The individual doing the study would have to be able to dig for information from the subject in order for the information to be used correctly.

This is quite similar to the other post. Do you also need help in this?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes. I had to respond to two different people. Also, is there any way you can make this answer and the other one you just posted private?

Ok, I will help on this one.

For the other answer, it has been posted there in the forum. The only way to make that private is for you to request it locked. Thanks.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.