ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

Hello ResearchPro, I believe I misunderstood a step in posting

Hello ResearchPro,
I believe I misunderstood a step in posting what we settle for. So that we can fix it, I would like to ask for assistance with the following. Let me know if it can be done by tonight. Otherwise, let me know how to fix the financial part in the first question. Iwant the paper to be done on Childhood Obesity in Miami Dade County and following are the instructions:

In this Application, you will develop ideas for a public health program intervention. Select a health problem important to your community. You should find a corresponding Healthy People 2010 objective(s). It is important to keep your selected health problem and corresponding Healthy People 2010 objective(s) as focused as possible. Selecting multiple components of a health issue with multiple objectives will prevent you from doing a satisfactory job on the assignment. Focus as well on a geographically defined community. It can be your own community or a smaller geographic area. It is necessary for you to work on a county basis because that is usually the unit for data collection.

Your five-page paper should address the following:

Select a problem (at least one Heathy People 2010 objective)

Assess the magnitude of the problem—include data on incidence or prevalence of the problem (one page)

List the stakeholders or partners that you will involve in developing a program for this problem (half- page)

Review the evidence for a program intervention—this ideally will be quality evidence-based public health from the Community Guide for Preventive Services or peer-reviewed literature. Find 3–5 sources of evidence, preferably peer-reviewed. (one page)

Describe the applicability of the evidence you have located to the community you have selected. (one page)

Develop a hypothetical program based on the above steps to address your chosen problem this should include 3–5 specific and measurable program objectives. (one and a half pages)

In addition to the body of this paper (five pages) include an APA bibiography of your references. Refer to the APA Publication Manual to ensure your text citations and reference list are correct.
For your literature search, find 3–5 peer-reviewed sources about similar program interventions.

Yes, unfortunately you did, I was paid a portion of the $18.75 you put in. You should have left the question value as is, and then put $95 in the bonus as we agreed. So I was shorted $91.25.

I can finish the childhood obesity paper at $50 rush for tonight, which means you'd leave the value alone at 7.50, and then enter the bonus of 42.50+91.25 = 133.75

Normally, I would not be able to do any more work for a client because of the mix up, but you sound like an honest person and I am going to trust in karma that you will follow through.

I will need your confirmation that you will bonus $133.75 upon acceptance of the Miami-Dade Childhood Obesity Paper (5 pages with sources) which will clear both questions for us. Please advise. THANKS! Kelvin

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Kelvin,

I will do that. It was just a mistake of mine because I have never done it before. What we can probably do is that i need to make some corrections in a few slides. If you make the correction and I accept, will I be able to put the bonus for it? Otherwise, do the obesity paper and I will bonus $133.75. You can count on me for that, I respect my words.

yes, the corrections would work and then reaccept making the total what we agreed. Tell me what needs to be done, and I will do it my noon my time. THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Let me make sure I understand.

For the corrections, I will accept and post $91.75 ($92.00) as bonus.

And then, when I accept the paper for Obesity in Miami Dade County, I will post $35 as bonus since there is a deposit of $15.00 already.

Am I right?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't know if you are still there. The corrections I need are very simple. I just need you to add the sources for me for the following slides: 14, 17, 19 and 25. I am waiting so that we can fix the issue. I am so sorry about it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Kelvin are you still there? No response from you

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I want to make sure you get the remaining balance. Please let me know if you are available.
I was off researching Dade County, and pining for the weather there ;-) It is POURING DOWN COLD RAIN HERE, hahahahhaah! Which it rarely does.

Here ya go with the additional sources:

http://www.mediafire.com/?82a5g9c83eggcmf
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Perfert Kelvin, I am going to accept now and post the remaining bonus. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. You may proceed for the research paper.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will post 120 in the bonus area since there is a $15 deposit for the Obesity paper. Let me know if is right before I proceed.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Kelvin,

Let me know if you got all your bonus. Thanks.

all is ok, paper almost done, thank you so much!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks Kelvin. Very good. Take care
You are so welcome, it was a pleasure. Please ask for me if I may help you again!