ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields

Can anyone help please with this public health topic

Can anyone help please with this public health topic?

• Create a presentation to educate the public or a particular group on disaster preparedness, which could include pandemic influenza prevention, preparedness, and/or response, or other types of disasters relevant to your area. The audience could vary (they may be the public, schools, organizations, first responders, nursing students, etc.). Be sure to identify your particular audience
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 2 years ago.
Are you wanting Power Point? How many slides? I can give you a bid when I know how large or complex this needs to be? References?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

about 25 to 30 slides. I need it by tomorrow night.

I can do it for you, for sure, professionally done with references. My rate is $4 per slide plus $10 for the references and set up. I would need you to agree to that and I will post them no later than tomorrow morning. I am hoping this will work for you and that we can trust you? Thanks, Kelvin (researchpro)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The total will be about how much?

Depends on how many you want:

$10 + $4/slide - if we do 25 (I don't charge for title or reference page), you would have $110 and 27 slides

If you wanted 30, you would have $10+$120 = $130

Prefer you do the bulk in the bonus portion.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want to work with you. But what is the best price you can do? The first slide should be Learning Objectives.

I reduced the price for you, it is usually $6/slide.

I will work to your budget, you tell me the budget, I will make the presentation shine, then you can add, etc. to it. I would do a logical outline: Learning Objectives, Background, Public Health Concerns, Preventative Measures, etc.

You tell me what you need, I will do it to your specs.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well, make it 25 slides. It is kind of expensive but I am running out of time. When can you post it to me?

I totally understand, and you are welcome to see if another expert can do it for less; I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND BUDGETS! I can post it late this afternoon if you need it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok ResearchPro. I am sending you more details on the assignment. Also, I would like you to delete it after posting it to me because I do not want problems for plagiarism. Here are the details:

Develop an original, educational slide presentation using PowerPoint or other presentation software. While you have suggested some stakeholders in your topic approval stage, your presentation must be aimed at educating a particular audience, which you will identify in the notes for the title slide. This may be one or more of the stakeholders you identified, and keep in mind that some types of audience may have very different needs than others depending on their level of understanding and expected use of the topic.

Actually, I will do two things after you accept; I will have moderator close question, but I will supply you with a Mediafire link which I will disable once the question is accepted. Thansk, Kelvin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No problem Kelvin. You may proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No response from you ResearchPro. Are we set?

How funny, I am already on the research ;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok No problem. Talk to you later. Thanks.
Thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience: 20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Kelvin,

Thank you for a job well done. I like it very much. I am sure I will work with you again in the future. How do I proceed for your payment? I used justanswer before, but this is my first time working with an expert.