Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

What are Conponents and characteristics of a bad-news messages,

What are Conponents and characteristics of a bad-news messages, Good- news message and routine request messages.And how to deliver them effectively in written style.
Provide 1 example for each message.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 5 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

I would be happy to provide you with the information that you need. I want to make sure that I povide you with all that you need.

Is this a formal message,(business message) of informal message. that you need?

Please let me know and I will post your answers for you this evening.

Thank you kindly

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
100–150 wordsIt's for a presentation, but I'll do that for business messagesIn the body of the upcoming presentation, you decide to include some information about different types of communication messages, specifically, bad-news, good-news, and routine-request messages.explain the components and characteristics of these types of communication messages and how to deliver them effectively in written style.•Provide 1 example for each message.

I will gladly get back to you this evening with your information

Lisa

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You, I'm here now, I had to run out.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't know what exact content/message. It's could be bad-news about a job loss, or Good-news about a rate increase, and a routine-request for something. With an example of each. I know the basics of how, I just don't know how to say or put it together, That's why I'm asking for help. It's for a Power Point Presentation. I'll do the slides, I just don't know what to put on them. It's all about business messages.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, I'm sorry for not giving you the whole picture, because sometimes the homework helper will not answer you, if you give all the information in the assignment. Just like I had a homework person to opt out on me and answered me on Oct. 16,. I did not look for that one coming and then it was the answer I received from you. I'm on a time thing here and everybody is opting out. Again I'm sorry, I'm not a bad person. If you can give me the, I tell you what I will give the assignment here, it's a power point presentation I have the slides, I just need the information. Will you help me. Your bonus will be satifing. Please respond.

l me Hi Again,

Please don't feel bad. It is hard communicating via computer sometimes. Trust me, I understand. I teach all day at school, and work on line in the evenings. I always put my best effort forward, and give the most information possible. Doing things online, I often have customers who continue to ask more questions rather than post new, so this way they only pay one time. If an expert opted out, maybe he or she felt that was happening.

I'll tell you what, let me know EXACTLY what you want, and If I am able to do it today, I WILL. I won't be able to do a power point, but is you need three example messages I can do that for you as soon as I here back from you.

Also, in the future, you can post and ask for me, and then you will know that yo will get exactly what you need.

Waiting to hear from you

Lisa

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This is it, I just don't know how to start.

Task Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 3-7 content slides with 100-150 words per slide; in addition, include a reference slide(s)

Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 10/24/2011 11:59:59 PM CT

In the body of the upcoming presentation, you decide to include some information about different types of communication messages, specifically, bad-news, good-news, and routine-request letters.

• Draft 3-7PowerPoint slides that explain the components and characteristics of these types of communication letters and how to deliver them effectively in written style.
  • Provide 1 example for each message.

So, are you asking me to compose a bad news message, good news message, and routine request message?

If so, I can have that all to you by mid-day tomorrow. Is that what you want?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, along with the components and characteristics of each, but the components and characteristics comes first and then the letter for bad-news letter and then good news letter and so on.

Sorry mam,

I am going to opt out. I gave you a very detailed posting of the components. Why would I type it again,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank You