Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

hi neo u already answered these questions can u send them to

Customer Question

hi neo u already answered these questions can u send them to me please asap
Category: Homework
Expert:  Neo replied 3 years ago.
Good day!

Welcome to JustAnswer!

Please post the questions.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you able to answer Mr. Neo? tonight

Expert:  Neo replied 3 years ago.
I checked the link you gave but sadly I was not able to answer this before. I am very sorry.

I strongly suggest for you to re-post these so the other expert may have the opportunity to see the problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do i just post the link again and where

Expert:  Neo replied 3 years ago.
Please post the entire question set. Please post using the link below.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
so will they be able to see my post cause it on my page and how do i let them know i need it asap
Expert:  Neo replied 3 years ago.
They will reply when they think they can answer the question set.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

y when i ask a question i have to keep on paying

PLEASE HELP ASAP

1. (TCO 4) Three commonly used methods of evaluating marketing programs are (Points : 5)
sales analysis, marginal analysis, and cost analysis.
sales analysis, profitability analysis, and marketing audits.
marketing ROI, metrics, and dashboards.
sales audits, cost audits, and marketing audits.
internal audits, external audits, and marketing control boards.

2. (TCO 1) The more a marketing plan is based on __________, rather than guesses, the less uncertainty, and fewer risks are associated with executing it. (Points : 5)
industry forecasts and sales predictions
intuitions and forecasts
past historical data
facts and valid assumptions
contingencies

3. (TCO 3) Which marketing strategy focuses its efforts on a single product line and market segment? (Points : 5)
full coverage
market specialization
product specialization
selective specialization
market-product concentration

4. (TCO 1) Based on relative competitive scope (broad target to narrow target) and source of competitive advantage (lower cost to differentiation), Porter's four generic business strategies are differentiation, cost focus, differentiation focus, and (Points : 5)
exclusivity
electronic-focus.
quality focus.
cost leadership.
service leadership.

5. (TCO 2) Which of the following pieces of information is used in the implementation phase of the strategic marketing process? (Points : 5)
corporate return on investment
marketing research reports
revenues associated with each point of market share
trends in past and current revenues for industry and competitors in total and by segment
possible cannibalization effects on other products in the line

6. (TCO 6) Which of the following pieces of information is used in the second step of the planning phase of the strategic marketing process? (Points : 5)
corporate return on investment
market potential studies

7. (TCO 3) When developing the advertising program, which step helps advertisers with other choices in the process such as selecting media and evaluating a campaign? (Points : 5)
identify the target audience
specify the advertising objectives
design the advertising
pretest the advertising
schedule the advertising program

8. (TCO 2) The proper blend of elements in the promotional mix depends on the type of product. The three specific characteristics to be considered are __________, risk, and ancillary services. (Points : 5)
Complexity
Size
Durability
Accessibility
Acceptability

9. (TCO 4) Reminding buyers of the product s existence is the promotional objective during which stage of the product life cycle? (Points : 5)
introduction
growth
maturity
decline
all of the above

10. (TCO 2) The __________ can be used to inform prospective buyers about the benefits of the product. (Points : 5)
promotion channel
communication chain
marketing matrix
promotional mix
media mix

11. (TCO 8) Which of the following statements about the terms used for marketing intermediaries is true? (Points : 5)
The most precise terms used to describe marketing intermediaries are dealer and distributor.
A retailer sells to business markets.
An agent has no legal authority to act on behalf of a manufacturer.
A wholesaler is an intermediary who sells to other intermediaries.
A broker is a synonym for a dealer.

12. (TCO 7) Which of the following statements about the legal and regulatory aspect of pricing is true? (Points : 5)
The Robinson-Patman Act deals with predatory pricing.
The Consumer Goods Pricing Act is the only federal legislation that deals directly with pricing issues.
The Sherman Act deals only with vertical price fixing.
The Federal Trade Commission Act deals with predatory pricing, deceptive pricing, and geographical pricing issues.
The Consumer Goods Pricing Act and the Robinson-Patman Act deal with price discrimination.

13. (TCO 2) __________ involve(s) specifying the role of price in an organization s marketing and strategic plans. (Points : 5)
A business mission
Pricing constraints
Pricing objectives
A pricing plan
The list or quoted price

14. (TCO 3) The ratio of perceived benefits to __________ is called value. (Points : 5)
price
prestige value
value-added pricing
value analysis
perceived costs

15. (TCO 6) Market segmentation involves aggregating prospective buyers into groups that have common needs and will (Points : 5)
pay attention to marketing messages.
respond similarly to a marketing action.
be responsive to marketing research.
use the same payment methods.
go shopping on a regular basis.

16. (TCO 5) Which of the following statements about environmental scanning is true? (Points : 5)
Environmental scanning changes the marketing environment.
Environmental scanning identifies and interprets potential trends.
Environmental scanning is an annual event.
Environmental scanning focuses primarily on geographical factors.
All of the above statements about environmental scanning are true.

17. (TCO 1) At the strategic business unit level, the marketing department provides leadership activities in (Points : 5)
talent management.
fiscal restraint.
look outward, keeping the organization focused on creating value both for it and for customers.
creating the corporate culture.
sustaining the means-end chain.

18. (TCO 1) Which of the following acts as a barrier to the development of relationship marketing? (Points : 5)
the large number of one-to-one relationships customers are asked to sustain
the large number of products on the market
the increasing number of retail stores that are closing
the changing regulatory environment
diluted cultural diversity
1. (TCO 1) The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver offers an outstanding business school education. Cali pays the tuition to attend Daniels and earns her MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management. Upon graduating, she is offered a high paying, fulfilling position. Was this a marketing exchange?

(Points : 8)
No, because the university is a private one
Yes, because the university is profitable
Yes, because paying tuition was exchanged for knowledge that directly led to Cali's fulfilling, new job
No, because money was exchanged
No, because the school did not provide Cali with a product

2. (TCO 6) Kraft produces Lunchables, a prepackaged meal usually consisting of several crackers, small slices of meat and, small slices of cheese. Some versions contain Capri Sun drinks. Others are called Cracker Stackers and Fun Fuel. The box is bright yellow and the quantity of food contained within is small. The target market for Kraft Lunchables is most likely

(Points : 8)
Moms of school-age children
Business people looking for a quick snack
Business travelers
Teenagers
Seniors

3. (TCO 3) Which element of the marketing mix is demonstrated when the Mars Company has a sale on M&Ms® brand candies? (Points : 8)
Product
Price
Promotion
Place
Production

4. (TCO 5) More magazine is a publication designed to appeal to women over the age of 40. Demand for such magazines is an example of how __________ forces impact the marketing environment. (Points : 8)
Economic
Competitive
Technology
Social
Regulatory

5. (TCO 7) A car collector, Mr. F. Hansen, who said his 1975 Chevrolet Corvette was certified as the last Corvette convertible to be produced, sued General Motors to stop it from manufacturing any more of the convertible sports cars. The suit also requested $1.5 million in damages. Hansen claimed he bought the car for its collector's value. It came with a letter from GM dated August 25, 1975, that said the car was "the last Corvette convertible that General Motors Corp. would ever manufacture". Hansen said the value of his car has been decreasing ever since GM resumed manufacturing Corvette convertibles in 1985. If the court ruled in favor of Mr. Hansen, what general type of regulation would such a ruling represent?

(Points : 8)
Protecting companies from one another
Protecting consumers from unfair trade practices
Protecting the future interests of society from dangerous business practices
Protecting consumers from one another
Protecting businesses from unfair consumer practices

6. (TCO 6) Mile High Frozen Foods is a distributor for McDonalds. They also bake the buns used by McDonalds in several states. They purchase flour, yeast, sesame seeds, manufacture the buns and then distribute them to the retail stores. Mile High Frozen Foods is operating in a(n) __________ market.

(Points : 8)
Reseller
Government
Institutional
Psychographic
Industrial

7. (TCO 1) The Book Promoters Association of Canada members recently questioned what could be done to rejuvenate the Canadian book publishing industry. Some members claimed the problem was Canadian retailers had been replaced by Wal-Marts. Others said the problem was with stodgy promotions. Still others said the problem was caused by too little money being budgeted to fund marketing programs. It was time that Canadian book publishers used __________ to save the industry. (Points : 8)
Advertising
Sales promotion
Publicity
Marketing research
Tactical support

8. (TCO 3) The Belsen interview is a means of pretesting media surveys. It gathers facts and figures by asking people about their attitudes, beliefs and awareness of various media. With this technique, the respondent is interviewed twice—first by an interviewer using the proposed survey and then by a different interviewer, who asks questions about the survey itself. The Belsen interview uses __________ data.

(Points : 8)
Observational
Secondary
Intercept
Questionnaire
Synergistic

9. (TCO 4) A 3M researcher worked with university students to develop the Post-it Flag Highlighter. His team evaluated the technical feasibility of the proposed design and whether the idea met the new-product objectives. In which stage of the new-product process was this product? (Points : 8)
Idea generation
Screening and evaluation
Business analysis
New-product strategy development
Concept testing

10. (TCO 4) In the 1960s, television westerns were extremely popular. The shows were adventure shows with settings and costumes that were very unlike what really existed. There was Bonanza, Wagon Train, The Virginian, Laramie, etc. When viewers gradually stopped watching this category of programs, production companies found the networks no longer wanted to televise such shows. The television western as a product category entered the __________ stage.

(Points : 8)
Decay
Diversification
Decline
Maturity
Harvesting

11. (TCO 8) In an episode of the Andy Griffith television series, two local farmers were selling the produce they grew on their farms from the back of their pickup trucks to local people that drove by on the road. The farmers selling their products without wholesalers or retailers were an example of a

(Points : 8)
Roadside channel of distribution
Traveling channel of distribution
Intermediate channel of distribution
Informal channel of distribution
Direct channel of distribution

12. (TCO 2) To promote its theme parks to groups, Disney is using advertising, direct marketing, Internet promotion and partnerships with other companies. In other words, Disney is using

(Points : 8)
Implemented market codes (IMC)
Interactive media convergence (IMC)
An infrastructure of market customization (IMC)
Integrated marketing communications (IMC)
Integrated media convergence (IMC)

13. (TCO 2) When a news story covers a terrible disaster and viewers are asked to send donations to the American Red Cross, the American Red Cross is receiving (Points : 8)
Publicity
Advertising
Direct marketing
Personal selling
A public service announcement

14. (TCO 8) Assume McDonald's is engaging in a market penetration strategy. Which of the following actions best illustrates a market penetration strategy?

(Points : 8)
Opening the first McDonald's in China
Developing a line of McDonald's toys to be sold through Toys R Us stores
Adding a line of new deli sandwiches to the menu of existing McDonald's stores
Running a promotion based on the Monopoly game, whereby customers have a chance to win prizes with each purchase
Removing slow-moving products from its menus

15. (TCO 5) Microsoft, Intuit and, Yahoo are building new facilities in Quincy, WA, a town that previously had a population of 3,500. Along with these new neighbors, the residents of Quincy are also going to get more traffic lights, a strip mall, higher housing prices and, new jobs. This example best illustrates a(n) ___________ change with which the people and businesses of Quincy will be faced. (Points : 8)
Economic
Regulatory
Competitive
Psychographic
Legal/regulatory

Expert:  Neo replied 3 years ago.
I'll opt out now to allow other experts see this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can they see the questions i sent u how do they get to see it

Expert:  Neo replied 3 years ago.
Yes they can.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1. (TCO 1) The integral components of managed care are _____. (Points : 5)
wellness and prevention
primary care orientation
utilization management
A and C only
All of the above

2. (TCO 2) Practice guidelines that can be applied across settings and providers are considered _____. (Points : 5)
reliable
valid
descriptive
None of the above

3. (TCO 3) Capitation is a payment method used by HMOs because it _____. (Points : 5)
eliminates the FFS incentive to overutilize
costs are predictable
is less costly to administer than FFS
A and C only
All of the above

4. (TCO 3) The pressure to capitate specialists frequently comes from _____. (Points : 5)
poor quality
uncontrolled utilization
low negotiating strength
regulation requirements

5. (TCO 4) The first step in developing a quality management program is to _____. (Points : 5)
develop measures to screen diseases
identify process criteria
understand consumer need
None of the above

6. (TCO 4) The organization responsible for accreditation of most managed care programs is _____.
(Points : 5)
JCAHO
NCQA
AOA
AMA

7. (TCO 5) Risk pools are usually categorized by _____. (Points : 5)
the age and sex of the enrolled members
pools of doctors (PODs)
types of medical services
None of the above
All of the above

8. (TCO 7) This federal law has established specific, enforceable regulations regarding the standardization of electronic transactions and code sets for procedures and diagnoses. (Points : 5)
OCR
HEDIS
HIPAA
EMTALA