ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

$25 Bonus if I can get this today

I really need this done by tomorrow night which is Thursday. Can someone please help me? can you help me with this and when could you have it done. I was wondering if you could help with these questions. There isnt a word count. When do you think you could have them done. 1. What is the main purpose for a K–8 math scope and sequence? 2. How would you describe the K–8 math scope and sequence from the school district you chose? 3. Describe the format of the K–8 math scope and sequence from the school district you chose. 4. What would you change about the K–8 math scope and sequence from the school district you chose? 5. Describe how teachers might use the scope and sequence to help plan math lessons and instruction throughout the year. 6. How would you use the K–8 math scope and sequence to plan your students’ math instructions with short- and long-term planning? 7. Compare the K–8 math scope and sequence from the school district you chose with your state curriculum for K–8. 8. How does your state curriculum for K–8 mathematics compare with the national curriculum? 9. Compare the K–8 math scope and sequence from the school district you choose with the NCTM scope and sequence. 10. Explain the role standards play in planning and instruction in mathematics. Explain the role standards play in developing a scope and sequence. 11. How could a K–8 math scope and sequence benefit you as a first-year teacher?
What State? I might be able to do this for you this afternoon.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Idaho.

OK, I can finish this for you today, $8 + $25 bonus if you agree, I will get busy.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I agree
THANKS ON IT!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you. Would you like to help with me other one as well?
What is the other one you need?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Try this link. I put your name in the the sunject line.

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/5pjnx-researchpro.html

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
The link you sent is the same question on the math scope and sequence. What is the topic on the other assignment you need?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I sent the questions in the other one you replied to.