Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

need help on a related health questions....if you wish

Customer Question

need help on a related health questions....

if you wish to minimize your fat intake, what kind of red meat specification should you look for while shopping?

a.choice
b.prime
c.select
d.organic

vitamins function in the body to

a.repair cells
b.build tissue
c.supply energy
d.aid in energy metabolism

in the body, carotense are stored in the liver to be transformed into

a.riboflavin b2
b.vitamin a
c.vitamin d
d.vitamin k

which vittamin might be deficient in individuals who drink a lot of alcohol

a.vitamin k
b.thiamin
c.vitamin e
d.vitamin c

on a food's nutrition label the term "diet means that

a.you can be assured each serving is low in calories
b.the product has been changed in some way
c.the food is helpful in losing weight
d.the product is low in calories and low in nutritional value about eating out

vitamins k is usually provided in sufficient quantities by

a.exposure to sunshine
b.eating a combination of legumes and greens
c.bacteria in the intestines
d.conversion of carotense in the liver

osteoporosis is a diease associated with

a.an abundance of whole milk and high-fat liquids
b.high soduim levels
c.a calcium deficiencey
d.improper breakdown of proteins

iron supplemts are often needed by

a.pregnant women
b.overweight people
c.the elderly
d.male athletes who need sudden increases of energy

what nutrition plays an important role in preventing anemia

a.b 12
b.nitrate
c.potassium
d.ribofllavin

what mineral supplement is often prescribed to treat red blood cell deficiencres

a.iron
b.potassium
c.zinc
d.calcium

which kind of dating would you expect to find on a milk carton

a.a freshness date
b.an expiration date
c."best if used date"
d."sell by"

which one of the following vitamins plays a significant role in helping the body release energy from food

a.vitamin e
b.thiamin
c.vitamin k
d.polic acid

please help with health questions thank you so much
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i made a 85 on my test .but my point didnt go up....i have to make a 90 and up in order for me to make my avaerge points to go up... but i made an 85
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello Customer,

Thanks for your "accept" and feedback. How many of these 12 that you posted did we get right? A score of 85% would seem to indicate that there were 20 questions. Anyway, I apologize if any of these answers were incorrect. Some of these questions are 'iffy', as I'm sure you realize. Continue to read, study and use answers you receive here as a guide. I'm sure you can get that 'A'!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yeah i have posted 12 question u have got all of them right... but muy questions was wrong ,maybe about 4 questions i had wrong though. but 85 was good to me just as long that my points didnt go down. but i have notice that if you make an (a) it will go up and if you make an (b) it will go down or just just stay the same. penn foster high school grades dont fair sometimes, i see now.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Yes, some of the questions can be a but tricky, but you are doing well. Glad I was able to help out.. Hang in there!