Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Megagrocer is a grocery chain that operates five stores. The

Customer Question

Megagrocer is a grocery chain that operates five stores. The stores are supplied with produce, meat, dairy, and dry goods by six separate vendors. In addition to the stores, Megagrocer maintains an e-commerce site through which customers can order and pay for groceries. The groceries are packed and delivered to customers from one of the five stores in a Megagrocer van by that store’s personnel. Think about the accounting information systems that Megagrocer might use.
· What types of source documents might be collected by Megagrocer to be processed by its accounting information systems?
· Why are those documents important?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Steve replied 5 years ago.

what is the word requirement of this anser? is it just a list of a few items you need?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
200 to 300 words but if Someone can point out a few things about accounting information systems I probably could figure this out not sure though. I am only familar with Peachtree Accounting, QuickBooks Enterprise Edition, People Soft, and a few software programs written for the company I was working for.