RopTeam
RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst
12090234

This is a powerpoint presentation

Customer Question

This is a powerpoint presentation. It needs to have a minimum of 12 slides and no more than 15 slides and that includes the title and reference.

For this assignment, assume you are a new manager who manages a organization of more than 50 employees. Using your career area of interest, determine and describe the scope of work performed by your department. Some ideas might include a sales & customer service department, a technology & IT group, a human resources department, a clinical department in a healthcare facility, or any other area functional area which interests you.

Your vice president has asked you to prepare and present to her a PowerPoint presentation that outlines what actions you will be taking and what you expect to accomplish during the first 90 days on the job. She requested that you be as specific as possible stating what activities you will be involved in related to all of the functions of management—planning, organizing, leading and controlling.

For each topic, state what you will do and do not simply describe the concept. For example, if talking about organizational structure, describe the organizational structure you will implement for your department and and let us know why this is the best structure for your situation. If talking about leadership style, describe your leadership style and what you will seek from managers or leaders in your organization.

Your PowerPoint presentation should be a minimum of 12 slides and no more than15 slides and include the following:

Title page

Agenda

Introduction

Planning

Planning and Goal Setting

Decision Making Process

Organizing

Diversity Efforts

Organizational Structure

Human Resource Management

Leading

Motivation

Leadership style

Communication

Teamwork

Controlling

Managerial and Quality Control

Information Technology and E-Business

Conclusion

When developing a presentation for an audience it important your actual slide only highlight the key points of your “talking points” rather than include all the things you are going to say. There is a note section at the bottom of the slide which for this exercise you are to use.

Therefore, each slide should have a slide portion with the key highlights or talking points. Then the notes section will have a paragraph or two about what you will say when you present that particular slide. For example, my Agenda slide might have the following bullet points.

Introduction

Planning

Organizing

Leading

Controlling

My notes section might read, "Good Day. My name isXXXXX and I look forward to sharing with you today my plans for our Human Resources department over the next 60 days. I will begin with a brief introduction, and then move on to the four managerial functions: planning, organzing, leading, and controlling. Within each area I will present specifically what actions I recommend take place during the next 60 days."

If you could help me, I would appreciate it very much. I don't normally ask for help like this, but my youngest who is 4 months old has become very demanding and my oldest is sick. Thank you for your help. I do not need it until Tuesday at the latest.

Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Toneemarie : Hi I can help with this question. I when is due date? Did I have a company in mind? I am Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/
Customer:

Like I said in my question, I need this by tomorrow, Tuesday. It's not due until midnight tomorrow night, but I would like to have time to go over it and add my touch to it as well.

Customer:

I usually do not ask for help, but the last few days my oldest daughter has been sick and my youngest daughter has been difficult. With the two of them wanting a lot of my attention, it takes away from time I need to put into my work. I appreciate any help.

Toneemarie :

Hi I will post by midnight or sooner...

Toneemarie :

tm

RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience: Business Analyst
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jb, I am working on this now and will post before 11 pm tues?

tm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie

Thank you for your help. I realize this may sound like a silly question, but did I overlook the answer? The reason I ask is because in an e-mail, it said to view the answer. Some reason it shows that I accepted. I must be really tired. :)

JB

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I am not able to open it. Any suggestions?

Expert:  RopTeam replied 3 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!