RopTeam, Bachelors Degree
Experience:  Business Analyst

This message is for Toneemarie please answer this question

Customer Question

This message is for Toneemarie please answer this question for me i need it by Thursday with references
Assignment Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 2 to 3 Pages
Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 10/23/2011 11:59XXXXX

Library Research Assignment

E-commerce is the trend that most companies are going toward now a days. You are to select one business that does not already employ e-commerce and develop an Internet strategy for it. Most of the big corporations already use the Internet for business so you may have to think of something on a smaller scale, for example a local bike store by your house. Use the Internet and the library to research and analyze markets and competitors.

After selecting a business, you will need to answer the following questions:

1.What Internet business model would be appropriate for the company to follow in creating a Web site and why?
2.In what ways can the company benefit from a Web site? What functions should it perform for the company (i.e., marketing, sales, customer support, internal communications, etc.)?
3.In what other ways might the company use the Internet for its own benefit?
4.Prepare functional specifications for the company's use of the Web and the Internet. Include links to and from other sites in your design.
5.Prepare a list of technological specifications for implementation (i.e., what hardware and software are necessary to support your design)?
Please submit your assignment.

For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Category: Homework
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

Toneemarie :

Hi PD sorry, I didnt respond sooner. I can assist with this question. When is due date?Looking forward to working with you, have a pleasant day o/

Toneemarie :

Oh is the date 10/23?

Customer :

The due date is 10/23 but I need it for 21 and 22 incase i have to make any adjustment

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
TM I accept your answer without getting an answer I click on the wrong thing sorry.
Expert:  RopTeam replied 5 years ago.

PD, I will get this completed asap. thanks

Please review:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Toneemarie just check in to see how things are going and if you are going to meet the deadline which is today for me, please let me know.