Alex, Engineer
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with a major in MIS. 15+ years experience in software design and development.

Hi Alex, this is from my criminology class cja/314 DQ1- Using

Hi Alex, this is from my criminology class cja/314
DQ1-·         Using legal, political, sociological, and psychological perspectives from your text, how might a person from each perspective view the link between crime and deviance? 
DQ2-   Why is it important to collect information about demographic characteristics and the circumstances of offenders, victims, and crime? How does the dark figure of crime relate to crime statistics? 
DQ3-·         Why is it important to understand the research methods criminologists use? What is the difference between using scientific knowledge versus personal experience to understand crime patterns?
Category: Homework
Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.

Alex :

Hi, I'm pretty booked right now. When is it due, length requirement, and is a bonus being offered depending on length?

Customer: Tomorrow for DQ 1 and DQ 2. DQ 3 is due Friday each DQ needs to be 200 words. The other assignment is due Saturday. Both is worth $20 bonus.
Customer: I have more work if ur interested
Alex :

Let me work on the first one right now. I'm not sure I can get to the second. I've got more questions than I can get through right now.

Expert:  Alex replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.