Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Imagine you were trying to assess a persons social class.

Customer Question

Imagine you were trying to assess a person's social class. Answer the following four questions:

1. What physical traits would you look for based solely on his or her appearance?

2. If you were only able to see the person and ask him or her just one question, what question would you ask?

3. Why would you ask that particular question?

4. What other observations could you make from an individual's appearance that can provide you with evidence of an individual's social class?
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Does this response need to be a specific length? Also, these questions seem to be based on opinion, do you actually need references for this?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The responses should be 2 -4 paragraphs. Yes, there must be a reference to support your response, whether it is opinion or not.

Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 5 years ago.
I might be able to assist you.

Does each response needs to be 2 - 4 paragraphs?

I assume we are speaking of European culture, and not African, Asian or Indian, correct?

When is this due?

Also, I would value this question at $30 due to the number of references.

Let me know if you would like me to go forward with your answer.

Judy Smile
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No, the entire response should be at least 2-4 paragraphs.

Any culture as long as it answers the questions below and meets the criteria.

Charge of $30 is okay.

OK, thanks. The charge will not be $30 for 2-4 paragraphs. Your original value of this question is just fine. Any bonus you deem acceptable would be welcome.

When do you need this?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Judy Bailey,
Experience: Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for the information, it will combined with other research obtained to finalize my project.

You did not provide a resource, but it is okay, I will work with what I found on the internet.

I'm so sorry. I totally forgot about the references. I used well known facts that could easily be referenced in a sociological context. Sorry.