ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields

Life span development and personality paper

Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you address the following items: · Distinguish between the influences of heredity and environment on the person’s psychological development. Be sure to specify which area of psychological development: moral, emotional, or other. · What family issues or social support systems may have influenced the person’s developmental growth and adjustment? · Select two different theories of personality and apply them to your selected figure, and answer the following question: How does each theory differ in terms of how it explains the individual's unique patterns or traits? · Explain which theoretical approach you believe best explains the individual's behaviors and achievements. Make sure to explain why you made this choice. Use a minimum of three sources and be prepared to discuss your paper in class. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Selected person is George W. Bush, Conduct research concerning the background of your selected individual to determine what forces have impacted his or her life from the viewpoint of developmental psychology  Due 11 October.

Attachment: 2011-10-11_011638_psychology_5e_ch12.pdf

Attachment: 2011-10-11_011738_psychology_5e_ch13.pdf

Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 2 years ago.
Can finish this today for you at required length for $40, please advise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That would be great. Please let me know if you need any additional information.
On it!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi just wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten about me.
No worries, just slammed, will upload tonight for you, I will put you next in line! THANKS!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks! Here is an outline that was provided for us, I forgot to post it earlier. I hope its not too late.

INTRODUCTION:
1.Who is your subject?
2. What are your chosen theories on personality? How do the 1st two components relate to each other?
3.(STATE YOUR THESIS STATEMENT)

PARAGRAPH 1: Establish your Nature/Nurture controversy argument here--give specific examples (after all this is a RESEARCH PAPER)

PARAGRAPH 2: What are some major conflicts/or for some major supports that helped shaped this person as an child/adolescent? Later an adult?

PARAGRAPH 3: I want your 1st theory of personality (& the author/theorist(s)) dedicated to this paragraph (RESEARCH)-why this one versus the many others?

PARAGRAPH 4: I want your 2nd theory of personality (& the author/theorist(s)) dedicated to this paragraph (RESEARCH)-why this one versus the many?

PARAGRAPH 5: Compare the two and give me the overall choice or theoretical approach that fits best given your subjects' experiences.

CONCLUSION: REVIEW all of what your just talked about! Be as specific as possible (RESTATE YOUR THESIS).

OK, I worked out the outline, and it is about 1500 words. I would encourage you to add, edit and put some of your ideas in so that you are not submitting my work for academic credit. I would appreciate you accepting this for the $40 agreed upon. THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX for me if I can help again!

CLICK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o86g4her2g45u6y

ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience: 20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I have a few questions, I hope you can help me. I am not clear on what 2 theories of personality you chose. There are Psychodynamic theories (freud), cognitive social theories, trait theories, and Humanistic theories. Frankl is briefly mentioned in our text under humanistic theories but I am not sure what personality theory levinson would fall under?
Sure, heredity (nature) and environment (nurture) are the same - just different ways of expressing the term. Life span (environment) versus genetic personality.

The two theories were Freudian interpreted by Fankl and levison's personality theory is usually considered under authoritarian or lifespan theory (sorry, didn't have your text).

There reason I picked them was because of the dichotomy in Bush's personality (upbringing,expectations, yet somehow a goal of appearing to be not what he is - that is hiding his background, etc.) Almost as if he were rebelling against Dad?

Hope that helps? Kelvin
Have you accepted the answer yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already accepted the answer so I hope you can help me. I am not fully satisfied. I am trying to add my ideas but its looking like I am going to need to rewrite most of the paper because it does not fulfill the assignment requirements.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I actually attached the text, I guess you did not see it. I think the assignment was looking for 2 personality theories that were mentioned in the text. The nature/nurture part of the assignment was actually asking how heredity and environment influenced Bush's life. :/
Do you want me to write a paragraph or so that addresses that exact topic and post it for you? Or integrate and let you redownload?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would really appreciate that. It would probably be better if you can integrate it because I have already deleted much of the paper trying to tie things together.
OK, I am HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU, can you give me 30 minutes or so?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you think you would be able to choose a personality theory from the text? Take your time, as long as I can turn it in tonight I am happy. I already paid more than what we agreed on and I am willing to pay a bonus for you time.
Do you want me to replace Levinson, then? Be as specific as you can so I can do this in a way that works for you! I don't mind. Kelvin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes please replace Levinson.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
would you also be able to format the references to APA format?

yes!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its 9 Pm on my side, can you give me an estimate time you will be finished?
You are EST?
I have to finish up one then will get onto yours, so 1 hour or so?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes EST.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I could not except the answer again because they want to charge me the original price of $58. Thank you so much for your help
I did not expect you to pay another 29 for it, that wasn't part of the deal, so my apologies. All I wanted is to make sure I got you what you needed so you would have less work to do, and could use the data.

Please do ask for me again, I will do all I can to make you happy and provide good academic work for you! Kelvin