ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields

Need by Thursday October 13th by 8pm mst

Need by Thursday October 13th by 8pm mst – In 250 words - Briefly summarize both of the burglary cases below and address the corresponding questions for one of them. Please cite all references o A 54-year-old woman was arrested outside of a business after a silent alarm went off, alerting an officer in the area. The officer found her prying at a side door using a crowbar. -- While it is unusual that a female has been arrested, what should the primary investigation consist of? -- Should the officers/investigators handle this differently than a typical burglary case due to the sex and age of the perpetrator? Why or why not? -- What actions would you take as an investigator? Why? o There have been a series of thefts of expensive convertibles in the community. The thefts are occurring during the day. No witnesses or victims have any suspect information. In one case, the owner unknowingly observed his car being driven away, but did not realize it was his own convertible until he reached his garage to find it gone. None of the cars have been recovered. Cars are not stolen on days when there is snow on the ground. At one scene, officers found some type of debris that was consistent with parts of a convertible top. -- What actions would you take as an investigator? Why?
Sure will get on it right now!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are you available to help me with this really quickly? The expert who said they were going to help is not responding to me.
Sure, will do it for you right now:

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Great thank you. I still need it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Nevermind Kelvin, I missed the deadline so I no longer need this because it won't be useful.
use as you can, you seem to have 9 open, which ones do you need?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I no longer need any of them, but thank you. I've asked Customer Support to close them. I will be posting 4 new ones I need a quick answer to but I haven't had a chance to post them yet.
then tell me when they are ready and I will get right on em!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Great thank you!