Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

The early modern age was a period of great discovery and exploration.

Customer Question

The early modern age was a period of great discovery and exploration. The frontiers of knowledge were being pushed out in many directions through the work of scientists and the colonizing of the New World by the European nations. Discuss how our world today is also a world of discovery and exploration. Reflect on this in a short paragraph (200 - 250) that specifically links the kinds of changes five hundred years ago with the kinds of changes our culture is experiencing today.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 5 years ago.

What is your deadline time on this, please. I can answer today.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

My deadline was yesterday. Thank you for replying. Here is another question I need help with.

magine that you're a historian in the year 2500. If you were looking back from the distance of five hundred years, how would you briefly identify the central value(s) of early 21st century western culture? How would you summarize the central ideas that bind our culture together? What key word or words would you use to describe our culture?

a Minamal of 250 words and I need it tonight. Thank you.

You will need to repost the question and ask for me (researchpro - Kelvin) and yes, I can answer that this afternoon for you. Next time, just let me know and I will make sure that does not happen to you!

Let me know. tHANKS!

What did you decide on this?