ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields

Constructing Meaning Through Reading and Writing i) List

Constructing Meaning Through Reading and Writing

i) List 14 strategies and activities that you can use to help your student construct meaning through reading and writing. Some strategies might include:

(1) Fix-up strategies

(2) Question generating

(3) Inferencing

ii) For each strategy listed, describe how you would integrate these strategies and activities into a learning unit. Explain each activity in detail and indicate how each can help students construct meaning. Include a summative assessment to measure student progress. Detail how you would monitor and adjust for student differences. A minimum of 1,000 words is required.

iii) APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected
Happy to do this for you TODAY, but you are needing 14 strategies with details and summative assessments. You also want adjustments for student differences and 1,000 words. I would be able to complete this for you for $34. Please advise. Kelvin (researchpro)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I would like you to do this assignment for $34.

Here ya go. Please let me know. THANKS! Kelvin (researchpro)

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

The file is not loading and when it does there is nothing there....Can you resend the file?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i opened constructing meaning strategies, this is the correct file, right? The reason i am asking is because there are 6 files there to open.....

so sorry to be such a pain!!!

There is only one. here is it, let me know when you finish it so i can have the moderator close it:

Just highlight the above, paste into your browser, and download that file. If you have trouble let me know.

File is called constructingMeaningStrategies.doc
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
got it!!!! thank you very much
SUPER, thanks!
hi there, did this help you? We do not get paid unless you accept the answer, so I would appreciate it if you would. If you need additional help, let me know and I will do my best. THANKS! Kelvin (researchpro)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i accepted the answer on Monday and have the confirmation if you need it...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just looked and i deleted the confirmation. I accepted the answer then left positive feedback and you left feedback for me. please let me know if there is anything i can do to resolve this situation.
Thanks, it was just a bit late in posting! THANK YOU!