asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

BIOLOGY Define the concept of biodiversity and explain the

Define the concept of biodiversity and explain the importance of biodiversity to plant communities. Describe particular threats to biodiversity that you see happening in your area of the country or community and discuss what might be done to counteract those threats and protect the plant communities.

Please include references, I need to be able to put them into APA format. Due by Saturday October 15. A minimum of 1/2 page in length.
Hello, I would be glad to assist you with this assignment. I am planning to discuss plant communities in Southeast Florida. Please let me know if that is okay.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That's fine. this is an online class, so it doesn't matter where the communities are.
Okay :)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I really do appreciate your help. There are other questions I have posted that all begin: BIOLOGY. If you have time I really would appreciate your help. Your answers are easy to understand, where my online textbook is not. It uses language that is way over my head with technical terms I just don't get.

If you need me to re-post the other questions, I can.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.