HelpfulHomework
HelpfulHomework, Teacher
Experience:  Involved in education in the sciences but hoping to help in any way possible
20314402

Can you help me with this $25 tip http //www.mediafi

Can you help me with this
$25 tip

http://www.mediafire.com/?g6y26u4z2aha6j9

It's my pleasure - I'm working on it.

Part 1
Define BMI-You must define BMI and not just as a general definition indicating its relationship to height and weight. Please also do not forget to define the actual term BMI!

BMI refers to Body Mass Index which is a calculation based on weight and height that is used to determine how someone's weight compares to the normal range what is considered overweight and underweight. A normal BMI is from 18.5 to 22.9. Normal is from 18.5 to 25. From 10 to 18.5 is underweight and below 16 is severely underweight. On the opposite end, overweight is 25-30 ilbs, obesity is from 30-40 and morbidly obese is above 40.

Part 2
Calculate BMI-Many students use an automated calculator to complete this part of the assignment. I will deduct points if I do not see the actual math calculations. Please include all stages of the math calculations associated with determining your BMI.

BMI = mass (kg) /height (m^2)
= 96 kg / (1.6 m) ^2
= 96 kg / 2.56 m^2
= 37.5 kg/m^2

This BMI would be characterized as obese.

Part 3
Compare/Contrast BMI & Individual Plan-There are three sections to this part of the assignment and for the first part, you need to designate where you BMI falls according to the standard tables (underweight, normal, overweight, obese). In the second part of the assignment, you need to develop a dietary plan for your BMI value and for the most part, you need to be as detailed as possible. Basically, I would like to see a "day in your life" according to where your current BMI falls. You need to include how many calories you plan on taking in and why and also, develop a day's worth of eating with specific foods and portions. As far as the exercise plan, again, you need to be as specific as possible. The goal of this section is to develop a plan that incorporated all of the components of a sound fitness program (flexibility, endurance, strength training, body fat and cardiovascular) as well as discuss specific exercises that you planned on doing. Basically, a weekly plan with specific exercises and all of the components of a sound fitness plan.

The above BMI of 37.5 is classified in the obese category which is dangerous and requires prompt intervention by diet and exercise. The diet recommended will be an 1800 kcal diet consisting of whole grains with 50% of the calories in the form of carbohydrates, or approximately 11 servings of carbohydrates.
Breakfast
1 cup cooked cereal
1 cup skim milk
¼ cup cottage cheese
¾ cup blueberries
1 cup coffee with artificial sweetener, black
Lunch
1 cup romaine lettuce
½ cup carrots
¼ cup tomatoes
1 tbs pinenuts
2 slices of fat free lunch meat
2 slices reduced calorie bread
Dinner
3 oz baked flounder brushed with olive oil
1 cup brown rice
1 cup steamed broccoli
1 1/3 cup strawberries
2 walnuts
½ cup nonfat frozen yogurt
3 cups water
Snacks
15 grapes
2 rice cakes
3 gingersnaps
8 oz non fat plain yogurt

The exercise program will be 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 5 times a week. This will be either jogging on swimming laps on every week day before work.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I need help with 25 multiple choice questions in Physical Exercise and Disordered Eating.

Timed limit 30 min. Can you help with this?

$20 tip

When would you need this? I can do it tomorrow am.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I had the days mixed up
I will send you another one this week. Thank you.
Ok, if I am away, please forgive a delay in my reply.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello, are you available today to help around 2PM Eastern?