asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

Discuss the differences and similarities between bacteria and

Discuss the differences and similarities between bacteria and fungi. Include a comparison of size, cell type, reproduction, mode of deriving food, and good versus bad effects on other organisms and the environment. Be sure to give specific examples of good and bad bacteria and fungi including their scientific names. Please indicate references, I need to put them in APA format along with the answer. Due Friday October 7th.
Hello! Does this answer need to be a specific length?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Not really. Assignment wasn't specific. Due Midnight tonight. I will be home from work at 10pm eastern time.
Okay, you will have an answer by then.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.