Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

Lani S. I need your help once more due Sunday, Oct 09, 2011

Lani S. I need your help once more... Sunday, Oct 09, 2011 EST 10–15 PowerPoint Slides Details: You are between jobs and have decided to relocate to a city west of the Mississippi River, but you are unsure of what size or type of city you and your family can afford to live in. Choose 4 cities west of the Mississippi River, each of a different size, and research the housing prices for a 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo for each city. Determine how supply and demand can affect the prices of these homes. In a PowerPoint presentation, submit data findings that include economic factors within that area that may influence your decision, or factors that have prohibited an area to be chosen. Present the data in the following format: 1 slide of housing data findings. Provide the housing prices of each chosen city west of the Mississippi for a 3-bedroom, 2-bath condo or house. 2–3 slides of your preferred city to relocate with your reasoning for this choice 1–2 slides: Explain at least 2 reasons why housing prices vary from city to city 3–5 slides: Explain 3–4 ways in which supply and demand affect the prices of the homes 3–5 slides: Include any supply and demand figures or calculations to support your reasoning Cite sources using APA style.
Thanks for the request. Got this one. Will keep you updated.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Lani, you have really taken alot of pressure off of me.
Working on this.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm excited to see this power point
Still on this now.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Great, thank you

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hey Lani I've got another thread open asking for you specifically I hope you can help me sorry for short notice

I will go to see. Thanks.