Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

Powerpoint presentation on debunking gender misconceptions

Hello, I need help creating a powerpoint presentation that debunks gender misconceptions.  I would like to view a previously created powerpoint presentation as a tutorial or guide to help me in creating my own.

Thank you

Sorry for the inconvenience but answers are not *always* accessible especially those uploaded through other site. You may contact [email protected] and let them know of your issue - be sure to provide the link of the answer you purchased.

I am afraid the link is no longer working. Anyway, can you please tell me the details of the assignment you need? Thanks

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I asked you because you completed the powerpoint presentation for another customer and they said it was great so I just wanted to use the one you created as guide to creating my own because I am really struggling with this assignment but I know with help I could create one.

Consider that there are many gender misconceptions in education. For example, some
people believe that boys are more suited for and more interested in math and science.
Think about other stereotypes that exist related to gender. How do these stereotypes and
misconceptions impact education in the United States? What are your beliefs regarding
ability differences between males and females in general and in education? What
evidence can you present to validate your viewpoint? Also consider the existing laws that
are meant to guarantee equal treatment in education for girls and boys.

For this assignment, address at least three of the following common misconceptions:
1. Boys are more suited for and more interested in math and science than girls are.
2. Boys who participate in the arts are more likely to be homosexual.
3. Girls are more interested in domestic arts than boys are.
4. Boys are more interested in auto shop and wood shop than girls are.
5. Boys are more competitive in sports and academics than girls are.
· Check the Main forum to see which discussion cluster your instructor has assigned you
to work with. In this cluster, you and your peers must discuss the impact of at least three
of the above misconceptions on education. You must include information from your
discussion cluster in your Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
· Refer to Appendix E, if you need to, for directions and tips on building a Microsoft®
PowerPoint® presentation.
· Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following
o Explain ways to "debunk" three of the five gender misconceptions listed above
based on the results of the peer discussion and your own University Library research.
o Explain at least one point made by one of your peers in the discussion cluster.
o Cite at least one reference from the University Library in your presentation.
o Use 1 to 2 slides for the introduction; 2 to 3 slides for each misconception; and 1 to 2
slides for the conclusion. The reference and title pages do not count in your overall
slide total.
o Use presenter's notes to clarify content as needed throughout the presentation.
o NOTE: You may address more than three of the five misconceptions if you wish, but
still adhere to the 12- to 15-slide limit.
· Cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
· Cite the information from you peer taken from the discussion cluster according to APA
guidelines for personal communication.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.