Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)

Multiple choice questions Which of the following is a purpose

Multiple choice questions:

Which of the following is a purpose of cell division?
Repair
All of these
Growth
Reproduction

How many chromatids does each chromosome have during G2?
2
3
4
1

At which step of the cell cycle are microtubules made?
Anaphase
Prophase
S
G2

A defect exists in a cell that results in the failure of microtubules to bind kinetochores. Which of the following is the most likely result?
Cyclin-dependent kinases do not phosphorylate their target molecule
Cancerous cells develop
The cell cycle proceeds, resulting in polyploidy
New microtubules with more effective binding are synthesized

During Prophase I of meiosis, sister chromatids pair together in a process called
Synapsis
Chiasmata
Aneuploidy
Diversification

Meiosis involves __________ round(s) of DNA replication and _________ round(s) of cell division.
two, two
two, one
one, two
one, one

Meiotic nondisjunction can result in
synapsis
trisomy
necrosis
loss of cell cycle control
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just wanted the answer of those questions. I mean the best possible choice from 4 choices. I got exactly same answers like you, but number 6 is wrong. When I choose that choice for quiz, It was wrong. Very surprising.
I am not good in Biology. If I give my biology website with Username and passport to you, will you do the two midterm exams and final exams for me? I will pay more for that. I promise. Do not worry or quizzes which are three times a week. I will do those. Will u accept my offer? I appreciate a lot.
Expert:  Chris M. replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the request, but I can't use you username or password XXXXX logon to your account. You need to post the questions themselves or upload to a file hosting site. By the way, meiosis does involve one round of DNA replication and two rounds of cell division (if this is the question you are referring to as #6).

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Professor,

I checked your answers. Except number 6, all of them were right. I put your answers online, and only # XXXXX was wrong. I and my friends were surprised about that but that was what the online system gave us. There are two more midterms (Around 30-40 questions each for one hour), and Final exam (60 to 75 questions for 2 hrs). Do not worry plz. I will give you a username and passport that is only for Biology website. After the semester, my Username and passport for this website will invalid. That is for all my classmates too. Also I have different passports and usernames for other websites. Now can you accept my offer? If yes, what is the price that you suggest for those three exams? My offer is $ 30.0 for each midterm, and $ 60.0 for final. Will you accept that? If you accept, please be careful about ther date of exams. Try to finish them as early as you can when they are accessible. I am waiting for your response. Thank you.