ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience:  20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
12965337

For your Film Paper

Customer Question

For your Film Paper: (due Oct. 16) in 3-5 typed double-spaced pages, answer the following questions: What does the film, The Lives of Others, tells us about the Cold War in East Germany in the early 1980s.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ResearchPro replied 3 years ago.
Hi, for 3-5 pages, I need to know how many you actually want; then my rate for you is 8-10/page depending on the level of complexity you want. Please advise.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello

I want five pages.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Five pages will give me more details than three.

When should I expect it?

Thanks

You will need to contact Customer Service on this, once the amount is set for 5 pages, then I will begin and it will take 24-48 hours. THanks, XXXXX XXXXX KNOW.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What is the value for this question?. I am willing to pay if your answer is accepted and I will call customer service like you have suggested.

thanks

Nseobong

I will be able to finish this at the level you ask for $45. THANK YOU!. Please advise.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't need any sources, will it still value at $45?

Thanks

Nse

Yes, whether I include the sources or not, I still have to do the research. Thanks! Looking forward to it!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is fine to go ahead, but I don't need any plagiarize work.

By the way what is your value for a research paper of 15 to 20 pages?

That's why you pay this fee - guaranteed original and NO plagiarism. I run everything through Academicplagiarism.com

My rate is 8-12/page depending on complexity. So you pick a range and number of pages and I will work towards that goal.

THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For the film paper I just need 5 pages.

Will work on the other one later. Lets get started on this one.

Do you run it through turnitin too?

You can get started with the film paper the lives of others.

How come I don't get text messages anymore when you response to my question?

thanks

Here are your answers:

1. I don't have access to turnitin. I use AcademicPlagiarism.com
2. You will have to check with customer service on the text messages, I can only reply through here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok then I will be waiting for my film paper.

thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is not a research paper per say. Is more like watching the flim and answering the question and turn it into 5 page paper. I am thinking that is what you plan to do? Right?

Yes, and will be finishing it tomorrow for you! Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks

OK, no worries
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Goodmorning Kevin

How is it going with paper?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I don't know why this was closed Kevin the reseacher pro was working on this and was to give me an answer by today.
OK, I reported it to a moderator, it should not be closed. I am finishing it up now and should have it to you early aftenoon. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I feel better now that you are still working on it. Are you having difficulty with this assignment?

Thanks

Nseobong

http://www.mediafire.com/?raza64genmw2g

Hello, about 1600 words, hope this works for you!

Kelvin

ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Experience: 20+ Years Experience Tutoring/Teaching in Various Fields
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have not had a chance to read it. As soon as i click on it I was block since I am at work. I need a chance to read first don't you think?
Please give me a chance to read and I will response back to you. I am pretty sure you did a good job but let me get home and read it. Thanks Kevin I will response as soon as I get home and have a chance to read it. All I am asking is that I am given a chance to read it that's all. Thanks for your help thou.
Of course I want you to read it! (wink), that's the hole point, isn't it. I will look forward to your comments.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Who do you think was the main propagandist in this film?

It looks good

I think we can answer this in several ways:

1. The most obvious is the conflict between art and law - between Wiesler and Dreyman; with the other characters filling in the plot.

2. Another way of looking at it is the main protagonist is the State, epitomizes by Hempf, because he manipulates the situation like a puppet master, albeit one not in total control.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kevin

I just wanted to know if justanswer paid you $45? I sent them can email asking that I would like them to pay you from available balance?

Please response

Nse

No, not yet? Thanks for letting me know; keep me posted. THANKS!
Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Researcher Pro

I was wondering if you will be able to help me with another cold war paper? The difference is this one is about 15-20 pages long. The question is posted. Please check it out, let me know and the value if you can do it.

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How long does it usually take for them to pay you? I have email them again today?

Please let me know if you don't get your money by the end of the week, I will call them again.

Thanks

Nseobong

Yes, I have done a great deal of work on this subject and am familiar with the standard and revisionist theories of the Cold War, Gaddis, etc. 15 pages would be 175, 20 pages would be $230. The due date is no problem. Obviously, research like this would require you to confirm that you will accept the paper at the fee given. Happy to help you, let me know. Site says you need to repost the question. THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks I relisted the question. I am glad that you will be able to help. I want them to pay first for the last work you completed for me and we can move on to the next. After my research paper I will have one more question for you on cold war.

I am so tired of cold war.

Thanks

Nseobong

Good, glad you trust me. Is this a specific class on the Cold War? It was very important, pretty much set policy from 1948 to fall of Berlin wall ;-) My dissertation was on Stalin, so I like the topic ;-)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Goodmorning Kevin

Yes, this class is a specific class on cold war. I am glad that someone like the topic and is able to help someone like me who does not.

Have they paid you yet?

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kevin

I got a response back from just answer and this was their responseThank you for using JustAnswer.

Our record shows you have viewed and accepted the Expert's answer. This question is under your subscription plan.

Have you been paid yet? Is this how it works I am not sure?

Thanks

Nseobong

I was paid $15 for this, so we need to confirm with Customer Service that you wish me to receive $30 more. And, we need a confirmation with them about the long paper or a special order? Please advise.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Goodmorning Kevin

I heard what you said and I am sorry about it. I have email the customer service to let them know that before you started working on this question that I accepted the value of $45 and that you were only paid $15, I asked that you be paid $30 more to complete it. I've also asked them how to go about paying the value for the next questioin that you are to help me with. Just waiting for their response. Will let you know what they say.

Thanks and I am sorry for everything.

Nseobong

Don't worry, I trust you, you have been honorable and worthy of that, and I shall continue to work with you and do A-One work! Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. I will let you know what their response when I get home since I can't check my yahoomail at place of business.

Thanks Again

Nseobong

yes, I am running into a brick wall. Next time, just add the difference as a bonus. I am thinking you will need to ask for Lori or Maria in Experts Customer Service and just explain to them that we agreed on $45 total and you are authorizing the funds. I am sorry this is taking so much of your time. It should not!
Let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry that this happen, The response I got from them yesterday was that they refunded the $45 back to me instead of paying you. This is not my fault. I had $58 balance in my account and I just added that $30 back into the balance. Like you suggest will just add the funds as a bonus. How will I know the balance. Please do you have their number because I am not given an option to speak with someone on the phone only by mail. I can call them if I have that number and talk to a live person and have then forward the funds to you. I am sorry about all of this

Thanks

Nseobong

I don't have a live person, but I copied your note and sent it to my contact, let's see what they say?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok

Thanks for being on this!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know if this will be the right time to ask for a favor. I know I have already accepted the answer. But please do you think, you can alter the paper a little to remove all the reference from the paper. I don't need the references. Just my point of view and answering the questions asked. Do you think you can do that for me? Please. I would greatly appreciate it. Don't worry I will make sure you get rewarded for you work for sure. There are other ways for you to get paid.

Thanks

Nseobong

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I understand that? Thanks. Have you heard anything from them? I can try accepting the answer again and add the $30 as a bonus hopefully you will get paid

Let me try it

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kevin

I think this will work this time because did it as a bonus of $30 and it was deducted out of my balance. Yeah!

Thanks for all your help.

Are still going to help me?

Thanks

Nseobong

You mean with the large paper? Of course, why wouldn't I? I like working with you!

Did you already submit it as a separate question with details and my name on it? I could not find it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just wanted to let you know that I clicked on the new link you send to me but it did not open.

Can you resend the link? I will resubmit my question with you name on it as requested.

Did you get your $30?

Thanks

Sure, hear ya go. I am at the computer, so let me know if there is a problem! Wish I could send it to you direct to make sure you got it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?dek4gfm3vve2mbg

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Kevin

I am not able to click on the link and open it. Is not even highlighted. I don't know what is wrong I thought I could not open because I was using work computer and here I am at my personal computer is not allowing me to open it.

What should I do? Have they paid you now?

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am finally able to open it.

Thanks for all your help

Nseobong

Thanks for letting me know, tell me when you post the long paper.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. I will do that. You still have not answered me if you have been paid.

Yes! The second answer accept worked! ThANKS!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok then I guess we can get started on the next one.

At your convenience, I am Kelvin, btw
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning Kevin

I have my question posted and I have not had any response from you. Are you still interested in helping? or given up on me?

Thanks

Nseobong

You put it in writing, not homework, so unless you put my name on it specifically, I cannot work on it. Yes, I will do it for you, and the best way would be for me to upload in chunks and then you pay for it in 4-5 page increments. Let me know when you have it switched so that I can begin! THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When I have the question posted I had your name on it and I don't know why you where not able to see it, that will be fine as far as paying for it in increments. I know paying you may be a concern i can do that to assure you. thanks

Hello Researcher Pro/Kevin

Can you help with this question Please?

Choose one of the complete document in the volumes by gale stokes, kenneth jensen or earnest may, I choose kenneth jensen the origin of the cold war. Describe and analyze it thoroughly. How and under what circumstances was the document written? Who wrote it? What is the author's perspective? How accurate or ideologically-driven is his/her analysis? What does the document tell us about the Cold War overall and about the country the author represents? Each document anaylsis should be between 15-20 typed, double-spaced pages, with endnotes, and a bibliography, including at least 15-20 books and articles beyond the Gaddis, zubok, and Tismaneanu books. Each document analysis should have a thesis and make an argument, bolistered by evidence. Please cite your sources of your evidence in your endnote

Will you send a note to customer service letting them know you want me to work on it; I will start on it today! THANKS! Kelvin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have done what you have asked, So will you get a response from customer service?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello are you still willing to help? I have done what you requsted and I have not heard anything from you. Should I look for someone else to help?

Thanks

Nse

Expert:  ResearchPro replied 2 years ago.
Not at all, looks like the email worked, just heard today that writing is OK. What are your deadlines; I will uploading this in pieces. THANKS Kelvin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want to have it by November 15, I think that should be enough time to get a well written paper

thanks

Or sooner, thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Goodmorning Kevin

I was just checking with you to see how things are going with the paper?

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I send a message to you asking how the research paper was going and I have not heard from you. I feel little worried since you have not responded. Are you still working on it? Please let me know

Thanks

Nseobong

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not heard anything from you. Please ifknow you will not be able to make my deadline please advise I need to find someone who would

thanks

Nse